Chapter 1

Annie's pov
"Mom! I'm going to Katie's !!" Annie yelled
"Ok sweetie!"
Katie was gonna come pick me up because we were gonna go to Sydney and Luke's 20th birthday party. So I quickly got in the shower while listening to music as I got out I put on my nude two piece dress. (As seen above) then I curled my hair and did my makeup till Katie came and picked me up. As I got in the car I noticed that Brennan was driving but instead of saying hi he just stared at me in awe. But I ignored it and we headed to the party. As we got out of the car. Katie ran in to use the restroom. Which left me and Brennan. When we walked in like asked me for a favor.
Luke- Annie can I talk to ya sec?
Annie- sure. What's up?
Luke- will you do me a favor Annie?
Annie- What is the favor?
Luke- will you pretend to be my girlfriend?
Annie- um hold up what?
Luke- will you pretend to be my girlfriend. I know it sounds crazy but I told My best friend I had a girlfriend.. but she broke up with me I told him she was gorgeous and u just fit the part. So will you?
Annie- does Sydney know?
Luke- yeah she is the one that told me to pick you
Annie- ok fine I'll do it!
I wanted a beer so Luke went to get me one as he gave it to me he put his hand around me. I would think it would be awkward but really it was comforting. Sydney then ran up to me and brought to the bar to take shots. We took three but then Luke  came to me because His best friend had arrived so we walked to Liam, his best friend and Luke had his hand on my lower back.
Brady- Luke  you were right she is gorgeous!
Luke- yeah I know (smiling at Annie)
Annie- hey babe I'm going with Syd
Luke- ok baby
I walked away happy knowing he called me baby. I walked towards Katie and syd and little by little we all got really drunk. I saw Luke  sitting down next
To Liam so I walked towards Like sat on his lap and started to make out with him. I could tell he was confused but in the end he started to like it more and more. Luke felt awkward so he walked off towards the bar and then I pulled away leaving Luke wanting more.
Annie- did u like that babe
I said in a voice that was serious but yet sarcastic.
Luke- yes baby! *leaning in for another kiss*
I saw Luke leaning in and I couldn't resist but kiss him more and more even if we weren't a actual couple.
Luke- Ans if you want you can stay over at my house. How about we go up stairs babe??
Annie- sure thing baby.
We went upstairs forgetting about the party and slowly by slowly Luke and I did something bad or was it gonna be a good thing in the future?
*morning*
I woke up to see me naked next to Luke. I jumped up which made luke wake up and we both stayed in shock.
Annie- oh no! Oh no! Oh no! I don't want to be pregnant! Luke I feel harsh saying this but I had my eye on someone else I don't want to be pregnant wit your baby!
Luke- I know! I like someone else but I'll get a pregnancy test from Sydney's bathroom because I've seen them in there! Stay here.
Annie- ok hurry!
Luke walked in trying to be quite I took the test and now I had to wait.
*2 minutes later*
I checked the test and it said negative. I was so happy! I told Luke that I didn't mean to be mean but I was really happy!
I ran threw the halls screaming! And then this happened! A door opened at Brennan came out with only his boxers on. I guess he was really drunk last night that he couldn't sleep.
Brennan- Annie people are trying to sleep!
Annie- oh sorry!!
Brennan- well I'm not gonna be able to fall asleep so you want to some into my room and tell me why your so happy?!
Annie- sure I guess
I walked into his room and he sat back under his covers as he said he was Cold.
Brennan- come lay down with me under the covers Annie!
Annie- ok ok!
I sat under the covers and I guess my phone slipped out of my hand under the covers I moved my hand around the bed till I accidentally touched Brennan's hand and when he felt my hand he grabbed so we were holding hands he looked at me and asked if I wanted to watch a movie and he said yeah. We started watching a movie and then he said he was gonna go back to his apartment and if I wanted to go and I told him yeah.
*walking inside Brennan's apartment*
We walked into Brennan's apartment and he grabbed me and told me if I wanted to watch a movie in his room and I told him yeah.
When we got in his room he said sorry because he was Finn lay down in his boxers again. But I didn't mind. We laid in Brennan's bed and he brought me to his chest so my head was now resting on it then when the movie ended I looked at Brennan and I had seen he was asleep so I moved my body soI was basically sitting on his hips and he started to wake up when he saw me the shot up so he can his me it caught me by surprise but I liked it we ended up like this

 We laid in Brennan's bed and he brought me to his chest so my head was now resting on it then when the movie ended I looked at Brennan and I had seen he was asleep so I moved my body soI was basically sitting on his hips and he started to wake up...

Mind you he was still in his boxers. Then again I think I made another mistake and had sex with him but he kept whispering wonderful things in my ear like "your gorgeous" and "can't believe I'm doing this with a stunning girl" and to be honest it felt good. When we finished we were in bed next to each other while still naked I crawled on top of Brennan so I was resting on his chest and I slowly drifted to sleep.
When I woke up Brennan was awake. I wasn't aware that Brennan and I were still naked. He started
To make out with me again but instead of doing
It again I asked Brennan if he had food so I went into the kitchen with Brennan's shirt on me that was oversized but I had nothing under when Brennan and I finished eating I went to put the dishes in the sink and he came up behind me and I could feel him touching me so I turned around and we went to the Couch and did it again. When I was about to go back to my apartment I realized I need to get a pregnancy test again! I was nervous again for the second time!!!!! I walked in and I told Brennan to meet me at my apartment at 7pm so I can take the test.