Goodnight, Talia Windsfure..

"Hello, gorgeous." Talia turned around, and looked at the red head. He had nice beautiful green eyes.

"Y-yes, sir?" She asked. Playing innocent.

"I need something." He smirked.

"Hmm?"

"You. In my bed at 9." He winked as he walked by me, with his friends, he put his number in my hand. It had a note:

Dear, Gorgeous.

I hope we meet again. We don't have to be bed buddies. We can be friends, but I think we know what I prefer. Don't want to complicate things.
203-345-7601 -Aiden Yury

I rolled my eyes.

Playboy, F*** Boy, whatever you wanna call him, I already know. I'm gonna call him to just mess with him.

"Talia! The f***! Get to work, the people aren't gonna serve themselves, what do you think they came here for?!" My boss Jacob roared.

"So you can suck their a**," what else, I murmured.

"What was that," he was in front of me in a second.

"Nothing, sweetheart. I was just admiring how sexy you look when you're mad." I lied, I put a pouty face on, "is that wrong?"

He was blushing like Crazy. "No..I-i guess not." He walked away, and the diner bust out laughing. I saw out the corner of my eyes, a extremely handsome piece of man.

I walked over to him swaying my hips just slightly, "what would ya' like, sir?" I winked.

He glanced at me, then found the menu more interesting. "I'd like the steak, fully cooked, green peas on the side, and.. Hmm. Wine will do." He slightly raised his eyebrow. I pushed forward a little my hands on the table, hair covering one of my eyes, I tried to make my boobs more prominent.

"That' all?" He stared at my boobs, then looked me up and down, stopping at me eyes. "Yes, and thank you." He finally sat back turning on his phone. I started to walk away, but he grabbed my waist, and pulled me on his lap. "I'd like you to serve it to me, and you only." He breathed down my neck and gave me a slight kiss. "Later, Angé." I giggled as I walked away, making sure to bend over now and then when he was looking, if I 'accidentally' dropped something.

While I did that a guy slapped me on the ass. I turned around, hoping for it to be Mr.Mysterious. It was a ugly dude, who looked quite ancient. "Don't!" I growled. "What sweet art'," he said his voice raspy, I thought he'd have a coughing fit any second. " how about you sit the f*ck down, fix your bon** and take care of you're blood pressure?" I smiled sickeningly sweet.

"Awe, don't be a bit**, come and have fun with big papa!" He exclaimed.. Wow I see why he sits by himself.

"I won't be a bit**, but just saying. You're the reason god made the middle finger. And you're the reason mammals eat their baby's." I walked away getting aggravated. I can see Mr. mysterious was laughing it away over there.

"Table 1, order up!" Ding! I walked over to the counter and snatched the plate.

I made my way over to Mysterious.

"Here ya' go." I said blankly, looking at my watch, 8:30 my shift is over! I started to walk away to check out, but he grabbed my hand, and held me down so I was straddling him.

Jeez, were in a Diner! Mikey's diner.

"Why so upset, we were just having fun?" He smirks. "Let me go! This is not appropriate, and I need to clock out." He looked hurt, but then quickly regained himself.