Intro

This takes place in the 2016-2017 school year. AFCC Academy just got a new principal, Mr. Sliger. Ms Murray is the 10th- 12th grade counselor, she has been working at AFCC Academy for longest time out of all the staff. Mr. Howard is the History teacher, he loves to joke around but when he needs to be serious he can be quite strict. Mr. Howard is a fun guy, and most students love how he makes history fun.

Mr. Soto is the Assistant Principal, he always is working hard to make the school function smoothly, and he deals with the discipline. Mrs. Soto is his wife, and she is the Nurse. She tries to help students figure out their problems because she is less strict then Mr. Soto. The janitor is Mr. Janes, he is very friendly and always has some helpful advice. Mrs. Janes is the cook and she does the laundry, she is a super star. Many students look to her as a mother (some literally) while they are away from their families. Mrs. Marvin is the Art teacher, she is very creative, and when she is not helping someone else, or with other teachers, you can always find her in her class room working on a new project.

Mr. Gale is the 7th-9th grade counselor, he tries to be goofy and is over all a playful person. Mrs. Keys is the Math teacher, she loves math, she wants to connect with students and will often relate math to movies and popular things. Mr. Holand is the science teacher, he loves science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). He also is the coding teacher. He loves to help students with any problem related to STEM. Mrs. Holand, his wife, is the English teacher, she loves getting to know her students on a personal level, she also loves art and can be found with Mrs. Marvin.

The physical education teacher is Ms. Hartfeild, and she loves to have fun with everyone. She loves being active and getting others to join in. Mr. Morris is the music teacher, he loves to tell jokes, and making people laugh with his contagious laughter. Mr. S is new as of the start of summer gatherings. He teaches Bible class, and the Internship class. Mr. J may be new but he connects well with the students because he was an AFCC Academy student just a few years ago, making him the youngest staff member. Mrs. Sliger is the drama and choir teacher, she wants to make connections with all the students because she is new. She loves getting ideas and feed back from her students to help make the rest of the year more enjoyable.

This is the AFCC staff. They work hard to make this school the best it can be.

I hope you have enjoyed learning a little bit about the staff. Continue reading to find out more about the staff and the students.