HOW THIS CLUB WORKS

If you wonder what we are doing in this club, please read the following chapter:

1. Assignments: Each week there will be an assignment where we'll pair you with another member of the club. You and your partner have to read Five chapters (plus Prologue if there is one) and comment on each chapter. However, feel free to read on if you like the book. You have three weeks to do the assignment.

2. Book of the Month: Each month there will be one book that will be read by all of our members. There you'll read as well five chapters and leave one comment on each chapter. The books will be chosen by our members. I'll announce a genre and every member who has a story in this genre, can send in an excerpt. We'll vote on the excerpts and the one with the most votes, will be chosen Book of the Month.

+
BEST REVIEWER FOR BOTM
(If we recieve excerpts or will choose by ourselves AND keep reading to find out how BR WORKS

3. Conversations: Weekly, there will be a chapter with three questions that you can talk about together. You can either just talk about them with your partner or with all the members. This is to break the ice between the members and ease the atmosphere. We want our members to feel free and relaxed.

4. Contests: From time to time, we want to have contests. We'll give a theme and anyone who feels like it, can write short story or a poem about it and send it in. The best story will be rewarded.

5. BR - Best Reviewer

BR POINTS - 20

We decide to choose one by ourselves every month. And at the end, of the month we will ask the author of BOTM to pick one person whose reviews helped her/him in improvement and also gave a positive comment as an encouragement.

Whoever the BOTM author chooses will be declared as BR and their book will be BOTM for the following month.

At the end of the month BR points calculated and who ever got highest will be declared as BROTM.

SO PEOPLE GIVE YOUR BEST.

7. HMOTM: Helpful Member Of The Month.

We will be observing the members who finish their assignments and active in the club. Who also participates in interactions or chit chat corner. Basing on this at end of the month we will choose a winner.

*****

The winners will be given special stickers to post on their books.

The best part the of all of these are that for a month the winner will have their books promoted on twitter, instagram, FB and if they are lucky they might end up winning some good book on kindle or signed paperback from few well-known authors. So do your best guys.

And if they are super lucky they will be invited to special ARC or READERS group of the Authors on the FB where you will receive many giveaways and excerpts of their upcoming books.

These giveaways are conducted from time to time.

THIS IS IT GUYS! GO FOR IT.

Hope to see it goes back to the way it started when Aria was here. So have fun people.

June.