Home Welcoming

Jimin had been saddened after awhile. He knew Yoongi had business to do and that it was a long journey for the man, but it'd been a long time. It was bound to get the light hearted dancer down at some point. Running his fingers through his red hair, he walked outside of his home, startled because of a man who'd coincidentally arrived just as Jimin was about to leave. It was then that the human realized how early it was in the morning. Shrugging his shoulders ever so slightly, he took the letter he was offered. Turning it over, he read the writing with no difficulties. He may have had a small accent, but he was still fluent in English. A smile lit up across his face as he opened it, knowing already who'd addressed it to him. His fingers straightened out the bent paper, holding it flat as his eyes flicked across the page with each line he'd read. Yoongi had written that he'd be back soon. Naturally, he felt relief flooding through him, glad that he was okay and everything seemed well. His mood was lifted, excitement clearly driving his happiness as he fled inside of his house to place the letter on his bed before he made his way towards the door again, choosing against his previous wardrobe, or lack thereof, and slipped a heavier petticoat over his shoulders before leaving. It was cold, and he was sure his little studio would be too. Aish, it was hard to function in the cold, but he'd managed. He hadn't practiced in a while, and he needed to before he lost muscle memory.

Meanwhile Yoongi couldn't help but tap his foot impatiently as the taxi continued to travel down the road. The trees passed by the window quickly, causing them to blur into the buildings. Though they still didn't pass by fast enough, as he longed for the man to pick up speed. He glanced down at the small gift in his lap, checking the wrapping for the millionth time since the trip back had started. He had told Jimin that he had business out of the country but that was only half true. In truth he had heard of something that he knew Jimin would love. So he had to track it down and buy it. He just didn't know it would take so long. He let out a small sigh as he returned his gaze to the trees outside. He perked up when the trees turned into more buildings, and a sky scraper was spotted not to far away. "Finally something familiar." He muttered as he stuck his head through the small window between him and the driver. "Double the speed and I'll double your payment!" He huffed, being thrown back into his seat as the taxi darted forward. A smirk grew on his face as he saw the street coming into sight. "Not long now..." He said softly to himself.

Jimin didn't think about the time it took to actually receive letters, so he was only assuming that Yoongi would be there within a week or two. In all honesty, he'd actually gotten the letter a while after Yoongi had written it and sent it off, so whenever he saw Yoongi it would be a very pleasant surprise. Let alone the fact that the mint haired male had left to track down a present that he was completely unaware of. After working his ass off for who knows how long, he took a shower, and stood blankly outside of his door as he pondered what to do. The café that they'd met was burned down, which was honestly a huge shame, and he didn't have the choice to go there. Kicking the ground lightly, he huffed, almond shaped eyes flickering around before beginning to walk aimlessly, pretty much, before he found himself at the library. His breathe billowed around his face in a fog, the air only growing colder the longer he was out. Egh. He hated the cold. He bit the inside of his cheek before peering curiously inside of the windows of the library, met with hardly any people, and it seemed warm enough. Maybe he could just sit there for a while before he'd go home. Walking inside of the building quietly, he began to walk throughout the isles, looking for anything that may have interested him to read.

At the same moment Yoongi was quickly handing the man his money, before grabbing his bag and the gift, tucking them both under his arm gently as he moved onto the sidewalk. He began to walk, well jog to Jimin's dance studio, though he paused as he looked up at the sky. "He should be home by now.." he thought aloud. He turned and instead headed to Jimin's apartment, his eyes skimming over the numbers on the doors till he found the right one, his feet pounded up the stairs to the door. He knocked on the door loudly and rang the door bell, a large grin on his lips. Though as no one came to the door his grin would drop slightly. He glanced around before grabbing the door handle and jiggling it. He grabbed the spare key he had grabbed another time he was here. He entered the house quickly, closing the door before the cold air could get in, placing his bag down by the door to unpack another time. "Jimin?" he called into the empty dark room. When no response came he figured Jimin was out. He removed his coat as a smirk came to his lips. He quickly grabbed his bag and pulled out the fancy french made suit he had bought while away, his smirk growing. He moved to the bathroom and put it on, careful not to wrinkle it or bump into anything. He fixed his hair, styling it slightly before exiting the bathroom and placing his bag next to the door in plain sight. He then turned the lights back off and sat in a chair in front of the door, waiting.