Tell Me Three Things

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hello," he says, and reached up and tucks my hair behind my ears.
"Hi," I say. (OMYGAJD THIS PART GOT ME KDOLXJOE 😍😍)

After we talked for a while, it's like all thise other times I've hung out with (y/b/n) but also totally different because we're not working on a project, we're just together because we want to be, and I now knoe him, like really know him, because we've spent the last two months talking without fingertips.

"Why?" I ask. He close the gap, puts his hand in mine.
We're holding hands. (Y/b/n) and I are holding hands. I am not sure I ever want to give his back.

"Why what?"
"Why did you email me the first day?"
"Since my brother...I feel like I've forgotten how to, like, how to talk to people. My dad made me go to this therapist, and she said that it might help start writimg instead. And when I saw you on the first day of school, there was just something about you that made me really want to meet you. You seemed lost in a way that I totally get. I decided to email. It felt safer to be uncover." He shakes his head, as if to say yes, i'm strange.

"Have you written ti anyone else?" I ask.
"I mean, a few times here and there. I like to watch people. I've told some kids stuff in the nicest way possible. I told ken Abernathy that Gem was cheating off him in calculis. With you, it was different. Ours was a two-month-long conversation."

"So what you're saying is you're kind of like Wood Valley's Batman."
He grins and looks down.

"Not really. This is my brother's shirt. It's silly, but whatever."

"I like being able to ask quetions and you answering them."

"I like you asking me questions."

"Tell me three things," I say, because I love our three things. I don't want them to stop even though we can now say them out loud.

"One: contrary to popular belief, I do not do drugs. Terrfied of them. Won't even take Tylenol. Two: I memorized the first part of 'The Waste Land' just to impress you. Normally, I play xbox in the middle of the night or read when I can't sleep, but I thought it would make me seem, i dont know, cooler or something."

"It worked. It was totally dreamy." My voice is smilling. I didnt even knkw it could do that.

"Three: my mom's in rehab as of yesterday. I am not naive enought to be optimistic - we've been to this redeo a few times - but at least its something."
"I - I dont know what to say. If we were writing, i'd probably emoticon you." I squeez his hand, another way to talk.
No wonder (y/b/n) can't sleep; his family life is even more screwed up than mine.

"Your turn. Three things..."
"Okay. One: I was really hoping it was you. I was sure it was, and I was sure it wasnt, and for that second, I thought you were Liam and I wanted to cry."

"Liam's not so bad. I need to be nicer to him. Especially now. Oh man, he's going to break my legs." (Y/b/n) smiles. He's not scared of Liam at all.
"No he wont. He'll go back to Gem, and they can be prom king and queen or whatever, assuming you even do that here, and it will fine. Its too bad, though because I so want to set him up with (y/b/f/n).

"By the way, how right was I that you and Dri would be friends?"
"You were right. You were right about a lot of things."
"Two..."
"Two..." I stall. What do I want to say? That for the first time in as long as I can remember, I feel like im exactly where I want to be. That im happy to sit still. Right here. With him.
"Two, Thank youfor being my first friend here at a time when I had no one. It really...made a difference."

Now its his turn to squeeze my hand, and it feel so good, I almost close my eyes.
"Three? I dont have a three. My head is still spinning."

"I have one."

"Go for it."

"Three: I want to kiss you, like, very much, please."

"You do?" I ask.

"I do," he says, and so I turn toward him, and he turns toward me, and even thougj we are in this random IHOP and our table is fill of the bizarre array of uneaten foods (y/b/n) has odered to allow us to keep our table for the past three hours - pamcakes, of course, but also pickles and apple pie - everything falls away.

It is just him and me, (y/b/n) is (y/b/n) is (y/b/n) and (y/n) is (y/n) is (y/n), and his lips touch mine.
But sometimes a kiss is not a kiss is not a kiss. Sometimes it's poetry.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

WOOAAHH I think this is the longet imagine I have written in my entire life HAHAHAH cause its from the book....I changed some characters. Sooo I hope you guys would like it. I myself loved the story soo yeah haha.