Rude and Happy

Brave's P.O.V:

I felt something watching us. I turned around and saw red eyes.

"Watch out!" I shouted as I got out my bow and shot an arrow at the small creature.

The red eyes blinked for a moment, the faded as they started to fall. I ran over to the creature then kneeled down beside it, glaring. It was squirming, but I knew instantly what it was.

"Beast Bog..." I muttered as I stood up, walking away from the animal.

"Um...are you not going to tell us what that is?" Robin asked, clearly scared.

"It was a Beast Bog, named by Fear after it showed up in his realm. It showed up after Beast Boy got bit by the green monkey you saw in that journal."

"Really?" I looked at Raven. I felt my cheeks start to turn red as I saw her confused face. She didn't really show it much emotion outside of Beast Boy's mind.

"Yeah. And by the way: you can't use your powers in BB's mind. So Raven can show emotion, but her and Star can't fly," I answered.

"Great..." I heard her murmer.

I smirked, then kept walking through the dense forest.

"Blah! That's disgusting! Why did you come up with that!?" I heard Rude's voice out in the distance.

"C'mon. He knows where the next realm is located," I started running through the forest, noticing that the others were trying to keep up. I slowed down, then saw Rude's orange stripe...and Happy's yellow one.

"Ugh... Great. Happy's here. He and Rude get along so well it makes me wanna hurl..." I sighed as I walked into the small clearing.

The others followed as Rude saw me,"Brave! You're here!"

"Yay! You gotta hear the joke I came up-" Happy stopped talking when he saw the other titans. "You know...it can wait..."

I smirked, and with one look at his face, I could tell that it was a dirty joke...probably about Raven.

I laughed, then spoke,"Okay. Tell me later! Rude, can you lead us to Happy's realm? Happy...we also need you to lead us to Rage..."

"Yep! Follow us!" Rude stuck out his tongue, then started running through the forest with Happy. I knew I could keep up, but the others couldn't.

"Rude! Happy! The others can't keep up!" I shouted, and I could hear Rude saying something...well, rude...back.

They started walking, and the others caught up to us.

Rude then stopped,"Hold on guys..." I could see him sniffing the air, and I smelled it too.

I knew Happy could as well, because he suddenly shouted,"Dude! Let's go to Rude's shelter! It's this way!" Happy smiled and started running towards the shelter.

I groaned, then grabbed Cyborg and Raven and started running through the forest with him. I could hear Rude behind me, Starfire and Robin on his back.

"You guys can't keep up, and we got to get somewhere fast..." Rude huffed, and I could tell that he didn't want to give it away just yet.

"Oh...so that's why we're getting a weird piggyback ride!" Cyborg laughed. I saw Happy waiting for us up ahead, and I set the two titans down.

Rude did the same and we ran to the shelter, which was a giant, concrete, one-story building.

"So...what are we doing here?" Robin asked as Happy closed the door. It got really dark, really fast, and if Fear were with us, he would be freaking out. Me and the Emoticlones, even with our incredible night vision...we couldn't see much. I looked around for a lamp, then flicked it on when I found it. The room then got a little bit brighter...at least enough to see.