An Unfortunate Accident

Beast Boy's P.O.V:

"Give me five more minutes!" I complained as Robin tried to get me out of bed.

"Ugh...fine! But you better be down for training in 10 minutes!" Robin said before walking out of my room.

I felt like crap today, and I could feel sweat running down my forhead. My stomach churned uncomfortably, and my throat felt scratchy. I coughed into my elbow, then slowly slid out of bed.

"Great..." I muttered as my head started to pound. I had trouble getting my uniform on, but eventually did. I walked down to the training room, my eyes almost half-closed.

I walked into the training room, hearing Robin shouting at the other titans.

"Raven! Go get Beast Boy so I can show him how important it is to be on time!" Robin's face was red with anger, and I rolled my eyes.

"Right here, dude..." I groaned as I walked over to them.

"Oh! Hi, friend Beast Boy!" Starfire gave me a hug, and I held back a whine when she pressed against my stomach. It had started to flip around, making me more nauseous than I already was.

She let go, and I sighed in relief when my stomach started to settle down.

"Stand straight titans! No sagging shoulders!"

I almost groaned when I straightened up, making my stomach go crazy again.

"Very good, stay straight while I take a look at your form..." Robin started to walk in front of us.

I could feel last night's dinner starting to crawl up my throat, and I sat down. I curled my knees to my chest and willed the pain to go away.

"What are you doing Beast Boy!?" an angry Robin stopped in front of me.

"Friend Robin...you need to let friend Beast Boy take the break... I can sense that friend Beast Boy isn't the well..." Starfire stood up for me.

"He's fine, Star. Get up! Just because you stayed awake all night playing video games doesn't give you the right to slack off!" Robin pulled me up, and I felt my stomach start to churn again.

"I didn't stay up all night playing video games..." I muttered.

"Then what we're you doing? Because the whole night you were screaming about how you killed 'them.' I think that 'them' are the people in the game."

I sucked in a breath. I didn't relize that I had been screaming about "them" last night.

"Oh...right... My bad..." I played it cool, hoping that they believed my lie.

"So, we're clear? Good! Because we are going to be training for 3 hours straight people!"

We all groaned.

"Unless, you can beat your fastest time on the training course!"

I fake smiled,"Too easy!"

"Really? Then Beast Boy, why don't you go first?" Robin asked.

I shrugged, then started walking to the training course.

Cyborg grabbed my arm, then put some kind of bracelet on it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's a bracelet that will track our heartbeat, breathing, and pain levels!" Cyborg sounded so excited.

I looked at him in shock.

This was a secret I wanted to keep from my friends: It hurts when I shape shift. Not like the pain when you bump your funny bone, but actual searing pain.