Stufflzingzerzingything

So this is an update thingy too... I think

So I'm writing another VG story, I started in early 2016 and still haven't finished XD

Although i've been losing interest in writing it and not doing my best with this story...

So yeah lmao.

I'm gonna try to finish it by the end of this year (2017) lol, I'm trying to give myself a large window and then break that window cuz I'm still gonna probs need more time.

This story was a little thing that only took me a couple days and to some that might be long for a short story like this but whatevs.

I have another part to this story too that I'll try to post later in the next 2 weeks. (Another large window)

Although school is starting tomorrow (From when I'm writing and most likely posting 1/2/17)

So yeah.....................................................

Idk I've been very lazy lately lol.

Also for the first part of this story, they are children. If that wasn't clear enough already, they are all only around 8 years old.

I'm not sure how 8 year olds act rlly tho. When I was 8 I was just really annoying so yeah lol

So I might have made the characters a little too smart or vise versa.

So yeah. Lol

I hope you guys liked this story. Also I hope it made sense and wasn't as cringe as I perceive it is.

So yeah. Leave me a comment on how your winter season was.

-Peace, Love, and yeah...

-Yung (Nathan)