I met the Dan Howell

Ok don't play the song until I say and because I grew up in Liverpool not London ima describe it a lot like Liverpool
but with London ish qualities
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Your POV

I was walking around London, I was supposed to meet up with a few friends for shopping and coffee.

I've lived in London all my life so I know my way around, loads of people and where things are and aren't supposed to be.

I entered the large shopping area,Looking through shop windows, at happy families and couples going by.
Just as I was going to go up the escalator I saw a large brown  piano painted with rainbows sat next to the escalator.

I looked at it funny for a moment

I looked at it funny for a moment. I used to play piano as a child and would occasionally play on my keyboard at home.

I looked around, it wasn't as busy as it usually is so I decided I would give it a try.

Sitting in the chair I clicked my fingers, the feeling sending tingles up my arm. I remembered how to play 'the river flows in you '.
I set my fingers in the place they needed to be and began to play

I had finished playing and turned to see a small crowd of people clapping.
I installed became nervous and thanked people, stuttering all the while.

"I know how to play that one"
I heard a masculine voice say to my right and I see a tall man with a brown fringe, large brown eyes and a dimpled smile.
" though I do prefer playing ingenue. Know it?" He said stepping closer as the crowd slowly move on with their day.

" y-yes, I do actually. " I said looking down at my feet.

" well do you know the lyrics?" The man says sitting next to me on the chair.
I look him in the eye.
" I think I can remember them. Why do you ask? "
I say sitting up so it didn't look like I was scared of the stranger sitting next to me. Although he did seem familiar in a way. I brushed the thought aside when he said
" well I could play to tune and you could sing if you like. No pressure. I'm just asking. " he had to look down slightly because I'm a very short person.
I thought his question over. I like to sing but I don't think I sing well if that makes sense.
" S-sure, but I'm not the best singer. I'm sorry if I mess up " I say looking at the keys in the portable piano. They where worn but that just meant it had been loved.
" I don't mind." He peeped his hands and was ready to start playing.
" ready?"
" ready "
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Play song now and imagine it's a woman's voice.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
The words came naturally to you and the way his fingers glided over the keys made your heart warm.
It felt like as soon as the song started it ended seconds later.
" that was beautiful. " you say looking the man in his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. He stared back into your e/c eyes and responded with something unexpected
" not as beautiful as you. "
The heat rising to you cheeks was sure to be obvious.
" look it's not every day I meet someone like you so can I get your number?" He asked, his eyes pleading.

" S-sure. If it's ok with you can I get yours? " I said looking away trying hard to his my embarrassment but failing.

" sure thing. My number is _______. What about yours? "

" m-mine is ______. By the way, what's your name?" You asked
" oh,sorry. Pardon my bad manors, my name is Dan. Dan Howell. What might your name be?"
" my name is y/n. Y/n l/n. It's a pleasure to meet you dan. "
You say holding out your hand.  Dan gladly took it. Your hand compared to his was tiny.
" well it was nice meeting you dan but I have to be somewhere. I will text you later maybe. Bye " you say getting up and leaving.
As you walk you hear him say " bye ".
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Time skip brought to you by a lazy teenager still in bed.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

You entered the small coffee shop you where meeting your friends at.
They're where in the corner they usually sit at with the comfy chairs.
You waved and ordered ( favourite hot drink ). While walking over a sudden rush of realisation hits you. Dan from before was none other than fricken Dan Howell a.k.a DanIsNotOnFire!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys I hope you liked the first chapter. I am open to suggestions about the story line. Comment, vote and enjoy. Bye x