two

(Y/N)'s POV
After my little encounter with the Sakamaki's, the stuck up butler*cough**cough* I mean Reiji ordered the blond girl to show me to my room. We literally just left and she just won't shut up!
"I can't believe it. Theirs actually someone else to talk to around here! And its a girl! OMG!!!! Think of all we could do together! Maybe now they'll finally let us out of the house an we can have a girl date! Or maybe--"

"SHUT UP!!!" I roared interrupting her rant. She looked at me with wide and fearful eyes. Great, I was trying to keep myself under control and try not to get caught, but with her i just couldn't. 'UGGHHHH!! Why is it so hard to act human!!!'

"Sorry... I just got a little excited. Its just that... I haven't seen another human in a while."

"Its fine." I sighed. If I'm going to be staying here for a while i might as well learn to tolerate the residents. No matter how incompetent some might be. "Lets just continue to my room." I said as I continued to walk further. She soon followed quickly next to me. We walked in silence until we stopped a a big door.

"Well, this is your new room. Its right across from mine so if you need anything just ask." I quickly thanked her as she left. While looking around the room i realized that i wasn't as bright as I was expecting. (picture up top) "Good. No bright colors to blind me." As I continued to inspect my new room i herd a knock at the door.

"Miss (y/n), I have your uniform. I advise you to get changed quickly. The limo will be leaving soon for school." Reiji says as he walks in and places my uniform on my bed. When did he even have time to get that? I just got here. Wait... "school?" I asked curiously. They actually attend that hell hole on earth?

"Yes school now please hurry and get ready we have your schedule. You will be attending classes with the triplets and Miss Yui." He says. Why do I have to attend classes with them? I don't even need to attend. Everything I need to know was burned into my memory back at home when I was younger. "How old even are you guys?" I ask him.

"Well if you want to be technical in your human years, our eldest Shuu, is 19. The but the dumb ass was held back because he was too lazy to attend classes. Everyone else is a year after the next with Subaru being the youngest at 16." He explains. 'Huh. So I'm the same age as him. Well i guess it doesn't really matter what classes I'm assigned to because I most likely wont actually go.

"Thank you Reiji, I will be ready shortly." I say with my usual stoic expression. 'God this act is exhausting! I just wanted to finally sleep but now I've got to go to school! WHO THE HELL THOUGHT NIGHT SCHOOL WAS A GOOD IDEA!!!' I argue in my head.

I guess while i was lost in my thought the dumb butler left because when i finally snapped out of it he was gone.

"Great. More work." BEING HUMAN SUCKS!!!

YAY!!! I finally updated. Not gonna lie, I completely forgot that I had started a fanfiction and that I'm supposed to update it. Sorry. This chapter was not really important, it was just a filler so we can get to the more important stuff in the future!! hehe I have so many ideas, hopefully I'll actually update.

~Izzy-Chan