Long Time, No See.

WARNING: Mature Content
Ship: Josh x Reader
Requested by Lyric 💛
Keep the requests coming!!
-
It was a cloudy, but warm day. Josh had just gotten out the house to go grocery shopping. The house was in dire need of food and drinks and since everyone was out, Josh felt the need for some human interaction.
-
He traveled throughout every aisle just grabbing stuff of the shelves.
"Chips, Candy, Soda, Pasta, Ice Cream, Pancakes..." Josh said in his head.

As continued, he blindly walked into a young woman. "Oh my apologies!" Josh exclaimed.
Then he got a full look at her face.

"(Y/N)!?!" he shouted in whispered tone, trying not to gain too much attention from other shoppers around them.

"Oh wow!! Josh!!" she squealed, leaving her cart to pull Josh into a comforting embrace.

"(Y/N), how the hell are you?! I thought I'd never hear from you again!" Josh stated, admiring the attractive girl.

"I'm wonderful! I've recently moved back to London! How are you though?! I seen your youtube stuff, you're one hell of a ladies man," she mocked, shoving the bearded man lightly.

"Nah, that's my friend Simon. So you're back in London huh? That's great!" Josh stated, rubbing the back of his head.

They had a small awkward silence before Josh spoke up.

"(Y/N) I wouldn't mind taking you home, if you don't mind of course," Josh smiled.

She smiled back, "I actually drove here..."

Josh's eyes opened wide. "Wow- I'm so happy for you," he said.

"Yeah, I decided I shouldn't let the past affect my future, you know!?" she chuckled, looking around.

There it goes, that awkward silence.

"Well gosh, I would love to catch up sometime!!" the girl spoke.

"Of course! Free tonight? You can come to my place! My housemates are all out to their parents for the weekend," Josh suggested.

The girl looked down, this was the first time she had seen Josh since the accident. Maybe she needed this composure? Only one way to find out.

"Yeah, I'm down," she glowed.

Josh's heart skipped a beat. "Awesome, give me your phone so I can put in my num-"

"Don't worry I have it still, 216-4019 right?"

He smirked, "yeah, that's the one."

"Great, see you tonight then," she said.
-
Josh was dressed casually, but slightly formal. Black jeans, collared shirt, but white socks and Nike slides.

The doorbell rung. Josh toyed with his hair for the ninetieth time, smoothed out his clothes and opened the door. There stood (Y/N) in an olive green casual dress, white converse and a black fedora.

"Looking good," Josh said smoothly.

"I could say the same," she smirked.

Josh's green-hazel eyes observed her every feature from top to bottom.

"Soooo are you going to stop undressing me with your eyes or let me in?"

Josh laughed, moving aside to let her walk in.

"Wow this place is huge," she admired.

"That ain't the only thing..." Josh thought.
-
"You are to funny Josh, jeez I missed you!"
(Y/N) spoke.

"Ditto."

The two sat on the couch in the living room, eating popcorn, drinking and talking about everything, the television in the background being drowned out by the chatter.

"(Y/N)... can I ask you something?" Josh asked, his words slightly slurred.

"Go for it..."

"It's been 2 years and yet... I still can't fathom the events that went down in Uni... you know!? Like I just replay in my head, what if I could've stopped Greg from driving that night, what if I could've stopped you from going, what if I had stayed in the car... I don't know... I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how did you cope with the pain and guilt?"

(Y/N) frowned. She moved closer to Josh, holding his sulking face up to look directly at her.

"Listen... I don't ever want you to blame yourself for what happened. You made good decisions, you are always good at that. Shitty stuff happens, best to not dwell on it. Greg wouldn't want you to be broken..." she smiled slightly. "As for the pain, I recommend weed," (Y/N) joked, resulting in laugh from Josh.

"Did you... miss me?" (Y/N) said, lightly trailing her fingers up and down Josh's arm.

They stared into each others eyes before Josh closed the gap between them. The kiss was passionate and lustful. Things started getting heated. Josh pulled away. "Lets... go to my room." he smirked before interlocking his fingers with hers.
-
(Y/N) straddled Josh's waist, kissing him deeply. Both only in their underwear. Josh switched positions.

"Fucking hell, it's like we're back in Uni all over again," Josh said, planting deep kisses up and down (Y/N)'s neck.

"You loved it back then... don't... lie," she moaned slightly.

Josh popped of her bra and cupped her boobs, massaging his hands into them. She gripped the back of Josh's hair. Josh slowly planted kisses down her body and then focused on kissing her inner thighs. (Y/N) tensed up, heat rushing to her face.

Josh pulled down her panties leaving her exposed fully. Josh admired (Y/N)'s body. He continued kissing her inner thighs until he moved on to her vagina. He licked and sucked on her, making her squirm and moan. He pulled away, pulling down his boxers, his length springing up.

"Please Joshy, give it to me," (Y/N) moaned.

"Say no more babe," and with that Josh quickly put on a condom, lubbed up and entered (Y/N) slowly. Both moaning in unison. Josh sped up his thrusts, he didn't want to waste anymore time toying with her. He finally fit himself all the way in. Sounds of panting, moaning and skin slapping filled the air. Minutes passed before (Y/N) spoke up, "I-I'm so close Jo-" she couldn't even finish her sentence, gripping onto the bedsheets tightly. Josh just holding onto her legs, feeling his edge approach. Both finally released, and Josh plopped next to (Y/N), catching his breath.

Awkward silence.

"So-" Josh spoke. (Y/N) flipped over and kissed Josh passionately. Josh smiled into the kiss. (Y/N) pulled away.

"It seems you missed me a lot."