An Explanation

Fairy Tail and Crime Sorciere woke up again after they felt water  splashing on them (except for Juvia who woke up from snow being pelted at her because the water went right through her).
"Well its about time you guys woke up!" Said Nashi. This time she was accompanied by a young girl (probably around 10 or 11) with black and blonde hair and green eyes, a guy with black hair and yellow eyes, a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, and finally a boy with white hair and blue eyes.

"Hey! You're the kids  who walked into our guild a while ago!" Yelled Sting from the Sabertooth pile, pointing at the blonde girl and whitehead boy. "And you're tht weird boy who walked into OUR guild!" Yelled Kagura from Mermaid heel, pointing at the blackette. "Yeah, so?" Replied the whitehead.

"Anyway, its time for moee introductions. But beware, FAINT AGAIN AND I WILL BURN ALL OF YOU. Except for Mama and Papa. Im not going to burn you because i dont wanna get grounded T^T." Said Nashi.
"And who's you Mama?" Asked Lisanna "That's for me to know and you to find out." Replied Nashi.

"Tonikaku, Introductions!" Said The blonde/blackette girl. "Watashi wa Faerie Vermillion Dragneel"
"Watashi wa Yagami Eucliffe and this is my onee~san, Sarah Eucliffe." Said the whitehead or Yagami.
"Watashi wa Midnight Cheney. My onee~san is busy and she will come here later, same with Tiffy~san and Sylvia~chan." Said the Blackette named Midnight. Sting, Rogue, Mavis (who nobody has noticed so far), and Zeref (same situation as Mavis) all blushed. "Konnichiwa, Minna~san! What did i miss?" Said a blue haired girl who was walking in with a lilac haired girl and a Dark purple haired girl. "Konnchiwa, Sylvia~chan. Not much, but its time for introductions." Replied Faerie. "Oh, okay. Watashi wa Sylvia Fullbuster, and these are my nakama; Tiffy Conbolt and Katana Cheney." Said the blue haired girl name Mizu.
"Wait, that must mean you're Gray~sama's daughter!" Said Juvia beside a blushing Gray. "Hai!" Said Sylvia.

"So, who's your mother, Sylvia~chan?" Asked Juvia. She needed to know if Gray was going to make a family with her. All Sylvia did was smile at her. "You'll find out someday." Replied Sylvia. Juvia sighed. She really wanyed to find out. "Anyway, time for seating arangements. But first, all exceeds please fall in line infront of me." Said Nashi. All exceeds obliged. Surprisingliy, even the Exceed Queen and Happy's parents were there. Nashi started chanting again. " Anata wa subete watashi wa anata o kiratte imasu

Suddenly a bright light filled the room. When the light vanished, instead of exceeds, there were human neko's.

Happy:

C

arla: