Chapter 6- The Night

Jack, Sally, and I walked in the streets. "Where did he find the house." Jack said. He cursed and kicked a near-by can. "Found him!" Sally said, skipping to the house. I followed their moves into the house. I walked into a room with two parents. "Cut the kindneys out first!" He said. I whispered in the victims ear, "Fear Stuck." I plunged my knife in his kidneys. I didn't know how to do it properly. The wife (beside the man) was dead. So I cut the throught and Jack took over with the kidneys. I got off the bed and backed up into a corner. Jeff and Sally came into the room. "Still?" Jeff said. Spotting me Sally whimpered, "Still." We heard a baby cry in the next room. Jeff and Jack ran out. "No!" I yelled. I ran into the room. I ran into the room and I saw Jeff and Jack with knifes above the baby, "Just, No! It's a baby. So just, stop." They looked at me. I grabbed the baby and said, "I beg you keep it alive." They nodded. I put it back in it's crib and we ran out of the house. We ran into the forest and we ran back to the house. I fell into what was the guest bedroom. Jeff came into the room. Your makeup is smudging, I just thought you should know." "Oh, thanks." I replied. He sat down beside me. "That was horrible." I said. "Its life for us. So, it doesn't bother us." Someone walked into the room. "Jack, house meeting." I looked up. Ben was standing there. When Jack and Ben left I decided to follow them. Using my small skills I sneaked up to the meeting. "She just yelled at me 'No! Its a baby!'" Jeff said "She has a point. I just dont want the baby to go through what she went through." Slendys voice rung through the halls. "I dont know what she thought, but she is to soft. I saw we kill her." Ben said. I held my breath. "All in favour say I." Ben said. Only Ben said I. "So we keep her?" Jack suggested "Yes, we have no choice." "Alright. Wait. Come in Radsla." Slendy looked at the wall I was hiding behind. I walked out from behind the corner. Ben stood up and walked out of the house. "No spying Nane." "How did you catch me?" I asked. "Also, why would Ben not want to keep me?" "well.." I turned away and walked upstairs. When I opened the door, i saw a glance of a deformed figure and I heard a, "Nane!" The figure, as I said was disformed. A males, pointy nails, and pale, pale, PALE! "Who are you?" I asked. It went away. "Nane!" I heard again. Ben was in my window. "You see it too?" Ben asked. "Yeah." "Nane!" Someone yelled. Jack came storming up the stairs. "Nane are you ok?" Ben dissapered. "yeah. I guess." "I heard you talking to someone. I just wanted to know." He walked down the stairs again. "I'm so sorry that I said I didn't want you in the group." Ben appeared at the window. "Hey it's ok."