Forever

3rd Person POVCaptain America, the Howling Commandos, and Phoenix, Nicolette Stark's new name; took each and every hydra base after hydra base down they were closer to taking down hydra itself

3rd Person POV
Captain America, the Howling Commandos, and Phoenix, Nicolette Stark's new name; took each and every hydra base after hydra base down they were closer to taking down hydra itself.

Nicolette didn't understand why the name Phoenix, but it was apparently due to every time she used her fire power it looked liked the mythological fire bird was guarding her, from anything that looking threatening. She didn't believe it at first, but when she was fighting a hydra soldier in a room full of mirrors and used her fire power she the bird next to her, protecting her.

Punch. Scratch. Fire. That is what young Nicolette Stark went on as a new motto, well when she wasn't using a gun as she was right now. Nicolette disliked the snow as she couldn't use much fire power around it since it lowers her body temperature.

Although, favorite part would have to be when Jacques ran out and put a bomb under a hydra cargo vehicle and it bursting in flames letting Nicolette feel the sensation of the warmth against her skin as she may or may not have been close the explosion when it exploded.
That earned her a lecture from her boyfriend who was worried that something could've happened to her even though she can manipulate the flames.

James Buchanan Barnes, the man that helped her see that she was more than a pretty face. One night James had snuck into Nicolette's tent to tell her, "I promise you doll that everything will be okay, once we defeat hydra and end this war you and I will go to Spain and have that shot of tequila and most importantly I promise to give you everything that you deserve both emotionally, mentally, and physically," James started as he pulled out one of his dog tags and put it around her neck to wear, "forever if you wish." he finished shyly.

Nicolette Stark was speechless for the second by his words, but knew one thing she was sure of. That she definitely wanted James to be the one to grow old with and have children. She kissed him, but this kiss was different. This kiss had held so much gentle passion that neither broke the kiss till they need to breathe, "Forever." Nicolette confirmed pulling him to lay down with her continuing to kiss him, and later falling asleep to the heart beat of her future.