1

Bold - Blake
Italics - Sophie
Bold and underlined - Tessa

"What? But why, babe?"

"My family is going to my Aunt's house next weekend because it's her wedding anniversary."

"Can't they postpone the trip?"

"I don't think they would comply because its their 25th anniversary and my mom is pretty excited about it."

*sigh* "I guess we'll have to change our plans, then. How about we go to our date, tomorrow?"

"Is that possible?"

"Anything for you."

"Oh, my God, Blake! That would be amazing!"

"Perfect! I'll pick you up at 7."

"I'm really sorry that we have to change our anniversary plans because of this."

"Don't be. We'll make up for it on our next anniversary."

"You want to be with me for another year?"

"Babe, I want to be with you for many more years to come and one day when the time is right, I also want to marry you."

"And I want to be with you for as long as you'd want to be with me."

"You're really amazing, you know that, right? Okay, now I should get going. Grandma must have finished catching up with her friend by now. I'll get an earful if she doesn't find me outside the room."

"How's her friend now?"

"I don't think her friend is getting any better but grandma is hopeful that she will recover."

"I really hope she'll get better. But its really sweet of your grandma to keep visiting her friend frequently."

"I know, she's my grandma after all."

"Blake Williams, always the cocky one."

"You know me."

"Okay, now get going. We won't want dear Blake to get scolded, right? Bye bye."

"Bye, baby. I love y--"

"Out of my way, morons!!"

"Blake, what was that??"

"Don't know, babe. Must have been some -"

"NO, NO, NO!! DUDE, JUMP ASIDE, FLY AWAY, DO WHATEVER BUT GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!"

"OH SHIT!"

"Blake, what's wrong?"

"OH GOD! USE THE DAMN BRAKES! STOP!!"

"JUST MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!"

"WH-"

"Blake, are you -"

*crash*