All Fun and Games

Hi guys, here's the next chapter of my story where it really starts to get fun ;) Enjoy...

I stepped out to reveal nothing but double doors infrount of us and a space to step out of the elevator. We all rushed out glad to be alive and not torn apart from the adoring fans. I swipped my card against the scanned on the big, brown doors. I pushed it open reveling a very open apartment. Gosh i'm so proud of living here. I stepped in calling "Selia, SELIA!!!" A small woman with dark brown hair approached in a maid outfit. "Yes Miss Jones, how may I help?" Smiling as she stopped. "Hi, can you wash my shoes and put them back for me please?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Yes, anything else?" "Nahh, I'm fine thanks" I answered nicely. She scuttled off back down the hall to the washing room. "Sit down boys, make your selves at home, I'm gonna go change..... the films are under the telly, knock your selves out" I said walking towards the stairs. As soon as I was out their sight I sprinted up the stairs across the landing and lunged throught the door onto my bed. "OMFG, One Direction ARE IN MY HOUSE!!!" I screamed in excitement. I looked around the room at all the One Direction posters I had collected over the passed months I had been in love with them. I jumped off my bed walking into the closet full of different makes of clothes. I had this obsession of order, everything and I mean EVERYTHING had to be in order of make and what they were. My underwear in one cabinet down the bottom of the wardrobe. All the makes in different draws and this continued through my closet! I'm a strange child ;) I grabbed a pair of lace Playboy underwear and my Playboy cheetah bra (With extra padding;) ) I stripped off throwing the wet ones in a pile on the floor. I'll call Selia when I'm done changing. I grabbed my Hollister PJ shorts and a red Jack Wills top from the rack and put them on. "SELIA!!!"  I heard footsteps running up the stairs and Selia standing before me. "Can you wash and dry these please and then out them back?" "Yes of course Miss, anything else you need?" She questioned. "Nope, that's all" I said walking out of the room and down the stairs to find 5 boys cuddling up of the sofa watching........ Toy Story! Of course it would be Toy Story. I giggled as I walked up behind them. "Having fun boys?" I asked trying not to laugh. "Yeah, I LOVE this film!!" "Do you mind if I watch it with you?" I asked looking around for a place to sit. "Come sit here in between me and Louis" Harry smiled as I looked into those amazing eyes of his. "Thanks" I sat down next to him leaning softly on his shoulder and he put his arm around me as we all watched the film in silence. Except for the funny bits of course, then we all pissed our selves laughing. As I was just getting comfy I heard the door shut and I immediately jumped up peering at the door to see who it was. "Emily! How was school?" I asked with a small smile. "Fine thanks, did you hear ONE DIRECTION are here, in the building!! Shall we go and find out where they are?!" She said as she jumped up and down on the spot. "I know their here, look over my shoulder NOW!" I whispered to her. She let out a little squeal as she saw all 5 boy sitting quite comfortably on OUR sofas. "Hi boys, this is my best friend Emily." All the boys instantly looked up and said together "Hia" In their amazing accents. We sat back down on the sofa's and watched the end of our film. "Shall we have a bit of fun?!" Louis shouted as we were all board after the film finished. "Yes, want to play Truth Or Dare boys?" Emily asked quite seductively. "OMG yess!!!" Louis shouted as though he was a small child. "Right everyone sit in a circle on the floor." Liam said in excitement of the game. I sat next to Harry and Louis, Niall then Emily, the Liam then Zayn. "ME FIRST!!!!" Louis shouted.....again! "Yes you can go first Louis, now hurry up!" Zayn shouted angrily. He turned to me looking at me ever so evilly. "Truth Or Dare?" "Dare?" I said now regretting it as he looked at me with a cheeky smile on his face. "Take off your clothes, EXCEPT your underwear!" I looked at him with daggers as I stripped in front of everyone down to my very sexy Playboy underwear. The boys mouths were now in big'O' shaped staring at me wide eyed. "WHAT!" I shouted angrily because everyone was staring at me. "Nothing" I heard muffled tones say as they all turned their heads. "My go!" I shouted out smiling. "Zayn, Truth Or Dare?" "Truth!" He said quite confidently. "Would you ever have sex with a VERY attractive fan if she asked you?!" "Urmm........yes" I heard him say quietly "You woulden't, would you really?!" Niall asked quite shocked. "Well if I liked her and I knew her, you didn't say it was a one night stand or anything..." He said with a big smile placed on his lips. "Louis" "Yes Zayn" "Truth or Dare?" "DARE" Louis shouted at the top of his lungs. Well there goes my ear drums :L He looked around the room and came to a stop as he got t me sitting in my underwear. "Louis I dare you to SNOG Lisa!!" "NO LOUIS" I shouted at him as I saw him get up and walk over to me. He took me in his arms sat down on top of me and snogged me....for about 30 seconds, and he would have done it for longer if Zayn hadn't pulled him off me.

"Can we stop now and have food  please?" Niall asked as he held his empty stomach. Of course it was going to be Niall who asked for food. "Yeah I'm getting hungry now to..." Liam said standing up and picking up the pillow he was sitting off the floor on throwing it back on the sofa where it was. "What shall we have, room service or go out?" Emily asked looking at everyone sat on the floor. "Well we can't really go out can we. There's a screaming group of 100+ fans outside!!" Louis said looking at Emily with a don't-be-so-thick look. "Well there is a back door to this hotel that leads to the underground car park and we can sneak out to the street and run into McDonald's opposite, maybe?" I said looking at Harry.

Hope you liked it, leaving you wondering ;) Thanks for reading, hope you Comment and like it :) 

Thanks Love Soph xx