The two stopped and looked at you. "Yes. We do." Kuroko nodded as you did an 'Ahhhh,'

"Why did you ask?" Kagami pressed further as you debated wether you should ask another question. "Do you know Akashi Seijuro?"

Kuroko nodded, as well as Kagami. "Yes. I attended Teiko with him and was part of the basketball team with him."

Processing... Processing...

"Oh! You're Tetsuya!!" You finally got it, the infamous phantom, Kise said, was staring at you.

"Yes. Why with the questions, though? Do you like Akashi-san?"

You choked on your spit. "Hell no!" You cringed. "He's my cousin!"

Kuroko looked at you from head to toe, the red hair giving him the familiar comfort of his former captain. "Really?" He cocked his head at you as Kagami freaked out. 'That's why she looks alike...'

"I guess," you shrugged.

Kagami looked at you, horrified if you were going to pull out scissors from your pockets. "No, I'm not absolute." You laughed at him. He sighed and Kuroko waited for you two to calm down.

"Shall we go to your class then, (Y/N?" As you smiled. "Sooooo, thanks for kicking the ass of my absolute cousin," finally, you could talk normally to the two. Then, Kagami beamed and looked at you. "Oh yeah we did! I did a lane-up in the end, surprising Akashi!"

Then, he encircled his arms around you in a brotherly way. "We couldn't believe we won!" As you laughed with him.

Kuroko tugged at your sleeve as you raised your brow at him. "We're here in your class, (L/N)-san." As you smiled, thanking the two.

After you went inside the classroom, Kagami noticed Kuroko's gloomy presence. "What's up, Kuroko?" He asked, curious. "You two were acting like a couple." Kuroko said, surprising him and his red-head friend.

"Are you jealous?" Kagami asked in a sing-song voice.

(I can honestly see Kagami saying this. Okay back to the one shot~)

"No..." Kuroko said in a final tone, getting inside his and Kagami's classroom.

***

It's been two months since you transferred to Seirin. Your midget cousin, I mean absolute, had asked you to come over his mansion.

You weren't surprised yourself about this.

You too had come from a wealthy family, your mother being Akashi's father's sibling. You too had lived in a beautiful house like this. But up until now you were wondering why move to Seirin?

Okay, you were getting out of topic.

As your driver parked in front of their house, you left the car and tugged on your sweater.

The gates opened for you, knowing who you were. You smiled at them. As the doors were open to the house, you noticed boisterous laughter coming from their lounge room.

You asked one of the butler's if it would be okay to go inside and he ushered you in, telling that's where Akashi and his friends were.