8

You'll need that picture later in this chapter

You were in your room, cuddling with Milo. You were home alone with Milo. Sans and Pap were at work, and G went to get some things. He didn't tell you what, he just walked out and said he needed a few things. You felt like you should've went with him but he told you to stay. You were on your phone, watching YouTube/on wattpad when you heard the front door open and slam shut. You jumped and so did Milo. You heard muffled yelling. Being curious, you set Milo in his bed, told him to stay there. He ran after you, so you picked him up and walked out of the room. Your door creaked as you opened it, but the person yelling didn't seem to notice. You quietly closed the door behind you and walked to the railing. You saw G pacing the room and Sans sitting on the green couch. "I can't tell her that Sans!" "Well, you're gonna have to tell her sometime." You slid down the wall next to the railing. You were super interested in their conversation.

"Why do I have to tell her? Why can't you!?" "Because you are her boyfriend, G. She loves you and she deserves to know. Plus I really don't think it'll be pleasant coming from me. And you really don't want Papyrus telling her that, do you?" You were really confused now. 'What are they talking about?' "Fine. But do you know how heart broken she'll be? She'll think I don't love her." G sat next to Sans and put his face in his hands. Sans patted his back, trying to make him feel better. You decided to walk back to your room, then back into the hall, to make it seem like you woke up. You walked down the hall with Milo in hand and walked down the stairs. "Hey guys? What's up?" G and Sans looked at you. Sans stood up. "I'll give ya two some alone time." He asked if you would like him to take Milo to Papyrus, and you said sure. 'Milo needs to stretch his legs anyway, so why not?' Sans wrapped him in his jacket so he'll stay warm and headed out the door. You looked at G confused.

"What's wrong?" You asked him. He didn't even look at you. He sighed and looked at the ground. You cupped your hands gently around his cheeks, making him look at you. You could see how unhappy he was, making you concerned. "...G...?" You asked him nervously. G gently grabbed your hands in his, making you blush. "(y/n)..." "Y-yes?..." "I-I... I..." "Yes?" He looked at you, sadness in his eyes. "I'm taking you back to your father..." He blurted out. Your concerned look dropped, allowing fear fall onto your face. "W-what...?" "He knows you're here and I have to take you back to him..." "N-no..." You stood up frantically. You started to hyperventilate. G stood up and attempted to hug you. "(y/n), it's gonna be ok-" "NO! IT'S NOT! HE'S GONNA KILL ME! HE'S GONNA-" You started to cry. "He's gonna kill me for running away..." G pulled you into a hug. "I won't let him." He said firmly. You broke the hug immediately. "How!? You won't be there to protect me! Your giving me back! I knew I should've killed myself a long time ago, I KNEW IT!" You ran to the door, but you were pulled back by your wrist.

"Don't say that! I'll get you out of this mess, don't you worry." You pulled free from his grip. You threw the door open and ran. "(Y/N)!!" You heard G yelling and chasing after you. You kept running in the snow. You were only wearing some short shorts and a (f/c) tank top, so you were freezing. You didn't care though. You kept running. You weren't going back to your father. You kept telling yourself 'I should've died a long time ago. I should've given Milo to an animal shelter and given up. I shouldn't have come here. I should be DEAD' Tears escaped your eyes. You kept running as fast as you could. Your body was becoming numb. You couldn't hear G yelling to you any more. You didn't care. You wanted to get away from this place. You wanted to leave.

*2 HOURS LATER*

You had hiked into the woods. You were still running, well, walking as fast as you could in the steep snow. You were rubbing your arms with your hands to keep warm. It started snowing not to long ago, snow flakes falling in your (h/l), (h/c) hair. Your skin was deathly white and you were betting your lips were blue. You kept moving. You didn't have Milo to worry about anymore. He would be happy living with Papyrus. You were still crying. You started to walk slowly. Then you fell into the snow in front of you. You curled up in a ball, wanting your body heat to warm you. You heard some shouting, but it was hard to hear. "(Y/N)!!!! (Y/N)!!!!!!" The shouting got louder and louder, and you could hear more than one voice. You were able to turn your head slowly and see a blurry figure walking towards you. You weakly said "I'm here..." Before you blacked out.

G's POV

(Y/N)!!!! (Y/N)!!!!!! I called out. Sans was yelling her name as well. I saw a pile of snow dipping into a whole, so I walked over to it. There she was. Her skin worryingly white, her lips blue. I barely heard her say "I'm here..." before she went unconscious. I took off my jacket, showing my rib cage and spine fully. I wrapped it around (y/n) and picked her up bridal style. Sans was still shouting her name, trying to find her. "Sans!" "(Y/N)!!!" "SANS!!!!" He looked at me, his hands still up against his face to make him louder. He saw (y/n) and ran over. He touched her forehead, than looked at me. "She needs to get warm now G." "I know." I put my teeth against her forehead to kiss her. "I need to get Papyrus, you teleport her home and get her warm." I nodded and we both teleported. I ended up in our house. I took (y/n) to the bath room and turned on the warm water in the bathtub. I didn't think what else could get her warm. (he didn't take off your clothes either, you sinners T-T... no JK but he really didn't take off the clothes.) I gently set her in. Her face looked like she was troubled. I hope she wasn't dreaming of something bad.

(y/n)'s POV

DREAMING

You were in a cage. The room around you was pitch black. The only light was above you, dangling by a few wires. You turned around and saw a items on the floor. There was a flash light, a knife, a stick, a thin green jacket, some duck tape, and a empty glass. There was a sign that said "FREE TO USE" You put on the jacket, and grabbed the knife and flash light. You put the duck tape in one of your pockets and you left the stick and glass. You went to the bars of the cage and tried to move them. They wouldn't budge. You grabbed the knife and started cutting the bars. The knife didn't even leave a scratch on the bars. You sat down, knowing you weren't getting out of this cage. You heard footsteps coming towards you. You looked and saw a shadowy figure next to you. You squeaked and jumped at the figure suddenly being there. You scooted away from it and hit your back against the back of the cage. You heard a little kid crying.

You looked around but you couldn't see anything. You turned your flash light on and pointed it at the dark figure. Once the light hit it, it disappeared. The crying continued. You shined your light outside of the cage and saw another one. There was a little kid in it, his knees up to his face. His arms were wrapped around his legs. You wanted to comfort him. (MOTHERLY INSTINCTS INCREASE) "Hello?" You called out to him. He looked at you. You could see the tear stains on his face. He looked just liked you mixed with G,  and he was missing a tooth. He had (h/c) and he had two yellow eyes. He was a skeleton and he was wearing (picture on top).  He looked at you. His cage was pitch black, and you weren't able to see anything in it. "It's gonna be okay, I promise." You crawled to the side of the cage he was closest to. He did the same but to you. "Mo-ommy, I want to go h-home!" He called out to you as he reached his hand to you. It startled you, but you didn't really mind. You did the same and reached out to him. "It's okay, you're okay." You were able to touch hands. A bright light formed and the next thing you knew, you and the kid were in the same cage. He ran over to you and hugged you. He continued crying, and you rubbed his back, telling him it's okay. Then you woke up.

Don't Go {Gaster!sans x Abused/Depressed Female reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें