6

After an hour of watching TV, G turned it off. Then he looked at you. "So, uh... what do you want to do?" You saw the yellow on his face. You looked at him in confusion. You saw some napkins sitting on the side table. You grabbed one and tried to wipe the yellow stuff off. It only seemed to get worse.

(G!Sans POV)

She is so adorable and determined. Why am I like this!? Why did I fall for the girl I kidnapped? I felt my face get warmer as she tried to scrub my blush off of my face. She took the napkin away and looked at it, confused nothing was on it. She looked at me with her sparkling (e/c) eyes. She had a confused look on her face. I was lucky she had that nightmare, it gave me the chance to snuggle with her. Her (h/l) (h/c) smelled like daisies and was silky smooth and soft. It was (thin/thick), so beautiful. She pointed at my face. "What is that stuff G?" She asked so innocently. "Uh-it's uh..." She looked at me so sweetly. I can't believe I fell for a human. 

(Normal POV)

"Uh-it's uh..." You tilted your head to the side, waiting for an answer. "I-it's...blush..." His face was even more yellow than you've ever seen, which you didn't know was possible. You felt your face heat up. "O-oh..." "And I'm guessing that red on your face is blush as well..." You covered your face with your hands, not wanting him to see you blush. He chuckled and stood up. You took your face out of your hands to look at him. He held his hand down for you, so you could grab it and he could help you stand. You took it, blushing more. He helped you stand up. "Wanna go somewhere?" You nodded your head and he told you to closed your eyes tightly. You did as you were told. He pulled you into a hug, making you gasp. "Whatever you do, don't open your eyes or let go of me." You nodded. "Wait!!!" G let you go. You ran over to Milo and picked him up. You went over to G and went into the same position as earlier. "Okay, ready!" You felt an ocean wave like motion. Within a second, G started talking. "Okay, you can open your eyes now." You opened them and what you saw amazed you.

You were standing in a dark room edged with blue. You saw water and many blue flowers. There were blue stones on the ceiling, much like the stars. You gasped in awe at your surroundings. G chuckled and spoke in a very soft, comforting tone. "You can let go if ya want. I honestly like this..." You looked down at your arms. One was still holding Milo while the other was still holding G. You quickly removed your hands and blushed. "Heh, let's get going." He started walking. You didn't realize he was walking until you looked around. You were still somewhat amazed by your surroundings. You ran to catch up to him. You walked for a little while until you came into a field of blue flowers. G's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. "These are echo flowers, they repeat the last thing they heard. Here, try it." He knelt down next to a flower. You knelt down next to him. "Whisper something into the flower and wait." You whispered "Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance...because he had no BODY to dance with!". When you were done, you smiled at G and he smiled back.

He leaned his "ear" into the flower to listen. When he was done, he laughed his butt off. You started to giggle at his response, then you burst with laughter. You two laughed for about 3 minutes before you calmed down. "Alright, aright, my turn." He leaned into the flower and whispered something to it. Once he was done, you leaned in to listen. "Why did the skeleton want a friend, cause he was feeling BONEly" You laughed so hard. He laughed with you and you two were doing this process for an hour.  When it was your turn, you leaned into the flower and gently said "What does the girl feel about the skeleton?" You leaned away from the flower. G leaned and replied to it. "What?" You listened to the flower. You pulled back from the flower, not talking to it.G looked at you with a look of curiosity on his face. You spoke directly to him. "She loves him." His face was fully yellow. You knew your face was super red. You got up, still holding Milo. "I-I'm sorry, I-I'll leave." You started walking with tears in your eyes.

You were pulled back into a hug. G was hugging you. "Why was the skeleton dumb...?" You let tears slowly roll down your cheeks. "Why...?" "He didn't have the GUTS to tell the girl he loves her..." You gasped in surprise and broke the hug. He looked at you with a very comforting smile. Milo jumped out of your arms to chase a grasshopper. G took the opportunity and gently grabbed your hands in his. You looked at them then up at him. As soon as you looked up, G's teeth "kissed" your lips. You were shocked at first, then gave in to the kiss. After the kiss, G looked you in your (e/c) sparkling eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend, (y/n)?" Your smile became the biggest it has ever been. "YES! YES YES YES!" You threw yourself into him and kissed him again. He kissed you back. You backed away, with the smile still on your face. You then hugged him and giggled, making him chuckle. Then you heard his soft voice. "I was so afraid you didn't like me back, I should've been skeleton enough to ask you earlier." You looked up at his face and saw regret in his eyes. You put his face in your hands. You kissed him softly. "Don't be sorry..." You whispered. "I should've been woman enough to tell you." You two giggled and G put his forehead against yours. He whispered "I love you, (y/n)..." "I love you too G..."

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted earlier today. I was sick and still am sick! I just felt bad for not updating sooner!

But, now is time for good news! I am doing a contest!=D I have NEVER done one before so if I do it weird or different from other people I am sorry.

The way this contest will work is like this:

You have to answer these question correctly.

1) When is my birthday?

2) What is my favorite color?

3) What do you want for Christmas?

These are the 3 questions you must answer to win. The first person to answer these correctly wins. There are 3 places you can get into.

First place prizes: 

Gets to ask me 10 questions.

I will draw a picture (Their choice of the fandom or character as a cartoon) and I will put it on wattpad

Get to come up with a book, yes an ENTIRE BOOK for me to right

& gets to be mentioned in this book, (G!sans x reader) or the book I will make for them

Second place prizes:

Gets to ask me 7 questions

I will draw a picture of either fnaf, undertale, or of me (I will draw a cartoon version of any of these so...) and I'll put it on wattpad

& gets mentioned in this book.

Third place prizes:

Gets to ask me 4 questions

& I will draw them a picture of Undertale or Fnaf

People who know me irl do NOT get to participate. Some may say it isn't fair but then they would get the answers immediately. I want other people to get a chance and to get to know me. =3 Also, you can find answers 1 & 2 in either my books OR my profile. Good luck and you have to get these to me by new years. Thank you and have a merry Christmas!