Chapter 03 - Isabella can marry Roger.

Start from the beginning

"I do not want to meet Isabella at the pizzeria," Roger said irritably, driving the vehicle.

"Dear Rog, please, at least go for Sue. Hell, she's our friend, "she said angrily." Or do not you care about Sue? "

"Of course I care about Sue. She is our dear friend and also a colleague of Clare in law school, the two are also friends. I love Sue. She's beautiful and sweet, a good friend, "Roger said, looking at me quickly, and turned his attention back to the traffic. "But I did not want to meet Isabella.

"Rog, do not think about Isabella, you do not have to talk to her, okay?" Only with Sue, go to Sue's pizzeria tomorrow. When we finish recording the band's album, we'll be back on tour, we will not have much time to visit our friends, "he told him.

"All right," Roger said a little irritably. "I'm going to Sue at the pizzeria tomorrow night.

I smiled and at the same time I remembered everything that has already happened between Roger and Isabella. The two have been great friends in the past, but so many shits have happened and today both are like strangers ...

Shortly after, Rog parks his vehicle in front of the building I live in. I thank the ride of my great friend and band mate and I leave the vehicle and enter the building. I'm glad Rog agreed to go to the pizzeria tomorrow.

POV Isabella

Last Saturday of August. Nine-twenty. I'm done packing in my apartment. I look in the mirror of my room and smile. I'm wearing a short sleeve dress, a little above the knee, black in color, with a white ball and my black boot, long-sleeved, my long black curly hair is loose, I spent some eye pencils around My gray eyes. Around my neck I have a little silver chain, with the hippie symbol. I have a red lipstick on my lips. I spit some perfume and get a light coat. Although we are in the summer of London, summer will never be the same as Brazil. I take the key from my car and leave my apartment. I go into the parking lot, get into my vehicle, and fetch my friend, Sue, who lives five blocks away in an apartment as well. She was already waiting for me in front of the building. She got in my car, greeted me, and we went to the pizzeria, where we met the boys.

"Eager to see Roger?" Sue said provocatively.

I smiled and said:

"You love to tease me, do not you, Sue?" I know how Roger and you are friends, he adores you, but, I'm going to the pizzeria tonight, to review Freddie, Bri and John.

Sue rolled her eyes, smiling. As we drove, we were talking. Twenty-five minutes later I park the car in the parking lot of the pizzeria and the moment I get out of my car with Sue, a black Aston Martin, next to me, singing a high tire. I smiled wryly, already wondering who it was. From the vehicle Brian leaves with Chrissy and Freddie with Mary and the crazy driver: Roger Taylor. Freddie, Mary, Chrissy and Brian are going to greet me, while Roger happily greets Sue with a big hug. Later, Freddie, Mary, Chrissy and Bri greet Sue. Roger and I exchanged glances without speaking. I look at Roger and realize that he has cut off his beautiful long blond hair. He has blond hair up to ear level. Roger already had a boyish face and now with his hair shorter, he looked younger, in his twenties. He's too beautiful. Her beautiful blue eyes mesmerize anyone. He looked at me too intently, but we did not say a word.

We all entered the pizzeria and shortly after Veronica arrived with John and greeted us. All of us were together at one table together. Freddie, Bri, John, and Roger all commented on the recordings of Queen's album for Sue and me. Of course Roger did not talk to me, he ignored me, he addressed the word only to others. Then Mary would talk about her job as Freddie's personal secretary and sort things out for her friend. We talked and ate the pizzas and drank the beers, excited.