Chapter 1

Porsche already starts the book with "not every bitch is a queen. Most chicks are just regular. Most of them know it and accept it as long as nobody points it out. A queen is authentic, not because she says so just because she is. A queen doesn't have to say nothing. Everybody can see it, and feel it, too. "
First of all she is talking like this and she is only 10. But what she is saying is not wrong though. No one has to tell a queen she is a queen but she already knows she is and nothing you can say or do to tell her otherwise.
Then she says "I'ma tell you what I hate first.Then I'ma tell you what I love." She then says that she hates conceited girls because they are so played out and says you might think that she is one but there is a difference between conceit and quality, or conceit and truth.
I personally think like that because I'm not conceited I just believe I am better at everything even if I'm not.
She says is not easy being the sister of a queen because of course she looks up to here but she is gonna be her which is different.
Porsche then tells how when she was home when they arrested there father Winter wasn't. She was home when the social services came for her and the twin not winter.
Her mother and sister only came once to see her and it was the last time she saw them together.
Her father was 6'1 light-skinned, strong, and suave without even a teaspoon of bitch in him.
Porsche also says she is 100% loyal and will get hurt for speaking ill of her family. I'm just like that don't let me catch you taking that shit about my family is you'll get your ass beat.
She had to fight everyday not because she did anything but because girls where jealous of her. I don't ask the way believe that they were jealous because I don't fight girls over how they look but whatever.
The girls would be mad because after they fought her she never gave them the reaction they wanted. They wanted her to be mad afterwards  but she never was. Like when she fought this girl Cha-Cha nine time for of them was because Porsche had good hair. So she cut it and have it to her. Cha-Cha wore it the next day but was mad that she didn't make Porsche mad. So she fought her again. I think that is stupid as hell but if your jealous then you gotta find ways to make yourself feel better so.
Porsche would starve herself because she didn't trust juvie plus she rather get it herself and doesn't like when people gets things for her and have a debt to them.
For Porsche to even up in juvie her case workers was talking out the side of her neck about her family so she stabbed in the neck by a freshly sharpened pencil while she was driving Porsche to her "new family".

This is just the first chapter and she explains her loyalty  and how she went to juvie and I like it so far. She sticks up for her family and doesn't let no one talk bad about them just like me. I probably would end up in jail too because I'm not gonna let you talk about them like it ain't nothing. But let's just see how miss Porsche turns out.