REMINDER!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: I know this isn't the first scenario but please listen. 

This is what I WILL allow in this story 

Swearing/Curse words, Yandere (Possible), Lemon/sex/smut, Suicide (Attempted), Death (Not permanent) and some violence (Can't have everyone in the hospital have a coma). 

But I have a few things I WON'T add in the story

Weird fetishes ( inflate, sneeze, foot, vore, ETC.)

Yaoi or Yuri (I don't hate them I'm not sexist though I will add a scenario of When They find Out About Ships which will include GuyXGuy ships). 

And some very mature stuff during sex/smut/lemon.

As of now here's the list of Mario Characters

Mario

Luigi

Mr.L

Dimentio

Count Bleck

Bowser

Fawful

Antasma

King Boo

REMINDER!!

If there's any more characters you want me to add just comment me ASAP. I apologize if I made the characters Out Of Character in the story. I suck with accents and I can't do Antasma's and Fawful's speech patterns correctly. Though I'm kinda good with Count Bleck's and Dimentio's speech patterns.  I'm no expert in humor so please no hate. 

I need time to think of ideas and scenarios. Please don't rush me since not only I can't deal with too much stress but I have other stories to work on besides this. So please be patient!!

If you want to you can request/suggest possible scenarios for the future chapters. 

Examples: When they're Yandere, First Date, When They're A Neko, When You're Chibi, ETC. 

Thank you for your support and understanding!! Don't worry tomorrow I'll post the First Scenario: First Meeting.

Thank you very much and see you next Time!!