44

2 years later.
Mayas POV
It's been two years since he left. He gave me the apartment and the car. He kept to his word and never contacted anyone. Bay is two years old. She has my ocean blue eyes and Joshes dark brown hair. She doesn't know anything about Josh. And I think she knows well enough not to ask who her dad is. I haven't dated since him. I'm three quarters of the way to getting my own gallery. I already have my business license. Anyway. Today is my 18th birthday. And I'm lying in bed. Before you say I'm lazy. Well I am but that's besides the point. It's 4 in the morning. I hear knocking on my bedroom door. Thinking Bay woke up from a bad dream and wanted to sleep in here. I opened the door.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Was screamed in my face as I opened the door. By well you should already know who.
"Shut up fools Bay's asleep." I whisper as I pull them in my room and shut the door.
"Yeah she's asleep at my house." Riley laughs
"What the hell that's kidnapping." I say with a stern look.
"Not if she knew she was coming over and her aunt and uncles took her." Farkle said with a smirk. I looked over to Lucas who was eating a cupcake
"You dumbass that's for Maya." Riley yells. Yet it turns into laughing. I laugh and snatch the last nite from him.
"What are you guys doing here." I yawn
"We're here to take you." Lucas says scarily
"What." I'm confused
"It's a surprise. Now get dressed but be comfy." Riley says. I throw on  Victoria secret sweats and a black hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun. And put on Nike slides. Yes I changed in front of all them. They're my "siblings".
"Alright let's go." Riley blind folds me and leads me outside. She opens the door and pushes me in someone's car. From the feel of it I think we're in Farkles BMW. They turn on the radio. I zone out until Black barbies comes on.
I'm a fucking black barbie pretty face perfect body pink seats in the ferari always fuck um like I'm sorry who the fuck is gonna protect her if I really gotta check her Peter Piper picked a pepper and my cake is triple decker no fl- the song stops
"We're here Ms. Nicky Minaj" Lucas says. I can feel that he's smirking. I take my blindfold off and get out of the car. We're in the woods. There's a blanket on the ground in front of a white screen. There's a projector behind the blanket. The trees have rainbow streamers and there's paper machete mushrooms. And chessire cat in one tree. 
"What's all this." I say smiling.
"So you've been bugging us to watch the different Alice in wonderlands with you." Lucas said circling me. Riley joined him.
"So right now we're going to watch them all." Riley said. Farkle now joined them.
"The cartoon, the 1st one with real people and Alice through the looking glass." Farkle said and put a replica of the mad hatter's hat on my head.
"Oh my god." I yelled and hugged them all.
8 hours later
"So how's being an adult feel." Riley asked as we walked back to the car. 
"I've been an adult the past two years." I said
"Okay how does it feel to legally be an adult." She corrected
"So far good." My phone rang.
"Hey Mom. Okay. Don't spoil her. Bye." I hung up.
"What was that about." Riley said. She was hiding a smirk.
"My mom asked if her Shawn Cory and Topanga could bring Bay shopping with them." I said
"Okay. So Maya. I know you said you didn't wanna do anything today." I stopped her
"Riley no party"
"Exactly why you and I are having a lazy day. We're just gonna eat pop corn and chips all day." She smiled at me through the mirror.
"Okay." I said. Farkle dropped me and Riley off at her apartment.
Riley went in her room and changed into sweats. Auggie and Ava came in the living room.
"Happy Birthday Maya." They said and hugged me. Before I could say thank you they were already back in auggies room.
"Okay then." I said to myself.
"Why are you talking to yourself." Riley laughed from the kitchen
"Nothing." I laughed at myself.
"Okay so we have. Popcorn with extra butter and extra salt. So un healthy. And we have cheesy soft pretzels with  again extra salt." Riley said trying not to grimace at the un healthy food I was about to make her consume. I laughed
"If I die after eating this it's worth it cause I did it for you." She said while taking a handful of popcorn.
"Holy crap that's salty." She said while wiping her tongue. I laughed
"We should get drinks." I said. Riley stopped me with her arm.
"No I'll just get it for you when you get thirsty." She said nervously
"I'm thirsty now."
"Let's make it a competition let's see who can go the longest without needing something to drink." She said with a smirk.
"Your on."
Rileys POV
After 4 episodes of Gilmore girls I heard the words I had been waiting for.
"Okay riles I'm thirsty can you get me a drink." I nodded and got up. I poured soda into a cup for her. And crushed a sleeping pill in it.
"Here peaches." I handed it to her. She took a big sip.
"I'm getting tired." And she fell asleep.
I pulled out my phone.
Smiley Riley 😊: she's asleep. Plan in motion.
I got Maya's party dress out from under my bed. And layed it on the bed. I heard the door open and Lucas appeared behind me with Maya in his arms.
"Put her in the chair."