13

Red
I woke up on a hospital bed next to Max. I smiled. "Good morning "he smiled." Good morning to you to"I said. He laughed.

I moved a piece of hair out of his face. "I need a haircut don't I"he asked. I nodded. "Get one Monday. You'll look good like this at the wedding "I said.

"Yeah. And a cast. I'll be the best looking guy there. "He said. I nodded. "Yes you will"I said. He smiled. "You should head to work"he said. I nodded. "Adam won't be mad I'm late. "I said.

"I will be"he whispered. I smiled. "How did this happen "I asked. "I don't know but I love it"he said. I smiled. "You just have he best smile ever"he said. "So do you"I said.

"Ok. Now go to work"he said. "I don't wanna "I said. He pushed me off the bed. "Haha"he laughed. I pouted. "Jerk"I whispered.

He laughed. "Go. Now"he said. "You kicking me out"I asked. He nodded. I smiled. I kissed his forehead. "You missed"he said. "Did I"I asked. He nodded. "I don't think so. "I said.

He grabbed my shirt collar and kissed me. "Oh I did"I said. He smiled. "See ya at the party"I said. I nodded.

Later

Madison

"So"I said. Adam smiled. "Yes you have the job "he said. I hugged him. "Thank you"I said. He nodded. "You'll be helping Em"he said. I nodded.

"Em we working together "I said. She smiled and nodded. "That's my girl"I said. Adam laughed. "I honestly thought you were already working here. I mean you did videos with Ross. You were here everyday "Tim said.

I nodded. "But now I really work here"I said. He smiled. "Good for you"he said leaving. Adam nodded.

I walked to Ross's office. "Guess what"I said. "What"he asked. "Momma has a job "I said. "You mean wifu "he said. "I am not a wife until Saturday. "I said. "You mean tomorrow "he said. I nodded.

"Are you sure"I asked. "You ok"he asked. "Ross you really want to spend the rest of your life with me"I asked. He nodded. "Yeah and we can have more kids. Then watch them grow up. See them graduate. Grow old together. And die happy. "He said. I smiled.

"Don't say I didn't warn you"I said. He laughed then we kissed. "Hey Madison I heard about you getting the....."Red froze. We stopped kissing.

He looked at the brownie. "Em what was in this brownie "he yelled leaving. I laughed and so did Ross. "I love you"I said. "I love you to"he said.

Later

Red
I was in my car driving to Max's house. Once I got there. Max was walking out side. I smiled. "Hey casty "I said. He smiled. "Hey Red"he said.

"How's the arm"I asked. "I don't feel any pain. So good"he said. I nodded. "That's good "I said getting Madison gift. "What's that"Max asked.

"Well it's more for the baby. But I wanted to give this to her"I said. "Good thing some others brought baby gifts. "He said. I smiled

Later

After everyone had cake. We all sat down on couches. Me by Max. Ross and Madison in chairs getting ready to open gifts. "Ok I ate cake. Give presents "she said.

One by one she opens them. Then mine was the last.

"Ok so this is from Red. "She said. I smiled.

"Oh a note. "She said. She started reading it. It looked like she was gonna cry. "Read it dear"her mom said.

"Dear Madison and Ross. This is for the baby and whatever you name her. I bet she is going to be beautiful like her mommy and brave also like her mommy "she paused. People laughed.

"But she is going g to have her daddy's heart. And care for people like he does. She will be beautiful like her daddy as well"she said. She started crying.

"This was mine when I was a baby. But I thought she would like it. I don't need it. I will take it back maybe if I have a kid. But I might make you keep it. "She said.

She opened the box. It was a blanket. It had random things. Prince. Princess. Dragons. Flowers. Books. Lots of stuff.

She got up and hugged me. "Thank you"she said. "It's not small but not big either. "I said. "It will be the first blanket she ever uses"she said. I smiled.

I smiled when she saw something I added. "Red how did you know"she asked. "I had a guess"I said.

"What's dear"her dad asked. "He sewed her name to it"she smiled. "What's the name"Em asked. Everyone nodded.

"Ross"she said. "Her name is Sylvie"Ross said. Everyone smiled. "Red thought of it"Madison added. "It's beautiful. What about a middle name"Ross's mom asked. "Well it was my choice so. And Ross agreed don't worry. "She said.

"But I want her middle name to be Masie "she said. I smiled. "Red also helped with that"she said.

"So her name will be Sylvie Masie (Ross's last name. Please don't tell me it's not my business)"he said.

Everyone smiled. And clapped. "Beautiful "Everyone kept saying.

Later

Soon everyone was gone. I was helping clean up. Ross was putting his hand on Madison's belly. He smiled. "Yep. Baby girl. It daddy"he said. Madison smiled.

"So. You helped with the name"Max asked. I nodded. "Nice name"he said. "What would you want to name your kid"he asked. "Well depends on who I would want to adopt. A baby or a child. If it's a baby I would name her Lyra. A child well I would keep her name"I said.

"Oh yeah. "He said. I nodded. "What about a boy"he asked. "Zac"I said. He smiled. "Nice names"he said. I nodded.

After everything was cleaned up. I got ready to leave. "I will pick you up in the morning. K Madison "I said. She nodded. "Please get sleep"I said.

She smiled. "Ok"she said. Then I went home. And went to sleep.

I have a busy day tomorrow.