9

Red
I was helping Madison with dress shopping. The other girls weren't here. "I thought you and Ross only started dating a few months ago"I asked.

"I know. I just didn't want to blurt out I was dating him so I just said that. Sorry I lied"she said. "It's fine. It didn't kill me"I said. She smiled. "I like this one "she said. I nodded.

"Try it on"I said. She nodded.

Minutes later

"Ok be honest please"she said. I looked up from my phone. (Picture above)

My eyes widen. "Madison you look beautiful "I said. She smiled. "Really"she said. I nodded. "I think you should go with this one"I said.

She then lost her smile. "What's wrong"I asked. "I never imagined myself getting married. "She said. "Whys that"I asked. "Ex. Well he said if I left him I would have no one. I would be alone"she said.

She started crying. I hugged her. "Then I met Ross"she smiled. "Yeah. And in a few days you are going to have the best winter wedding ever. "I said. She smiled. And nodded.

"Your right. "She said. I nodded. "And Ross is the happiest man alive right now. Every time he sees you a smile shows up. "I said.

"Thanks"she said. I nodded. "I'm here for you. Like your here for me "I said. "I love you red"she hugged me. "I love you to"I said.

"Is this the dress you like"the lady said. We nodded. "Well how about the lovely couple come pay"she said.

I shook my head. "No I'm not the groom. "I said. "He's the man of honor"Madison said. The lady laughed. "They have those"she laughed. Madison gave her a death glare.

"Ok um. Let's get you to pay"she ran off. We laughed and hive fives each other.

Max

"I like it"I said. Ross smiled. "Good. I hope Madison likes it"he said. "So you can't see the dress and she can't see the tux. Why"I asked. "I thought it would be a good idea to surprise each other. "He said.

I nodded. "So Red and you"he asked. I sighed. "I don't know"I said. "Well I hope it works out. I think you guys would make a cute couple"he said.

I looked down. "I don't know what to do"I said. "Explain"he sat down. "I love him. And I think he loves me. I did something stupid. Then stopped talking to him. Then I have a chance to get him back. And I screw that up. "I said.

He nodded. "Then I kiss him. And he says something that makes me really mad. And I don't know if I took t the wrong way or something I don't know"I said.

"What do you want"he asked. "I want to be with him"I said. "What does he want"he asked. "I don't know"I said.

"I just want to be with him. No Derek. No Eren. No Mia. No anyone just us. But I'm a wimp and can't say it. "I said.

"Have you guys said I love you to each other"he asked. "In a way but we both knew it didn't count. So not really "I said.

"Let him know"he said. I nodded. "Dear god just because your getting married doesn't mean you are good at love advice. Does it"I asked.

He laughed. "Thank you "he said. I smiled. "Your my brother. I love you"I said. "Love you to"he said. "Let's go pay. So we don't look like we're stealing the tux"I said. He laughed.

Madison

After I dropped Red off I had a thing to do. Once I got home I saw Max. "So how was dress shopping "he asked. "Good. How was tux shopping "I asked.

"Fine"he said. "Where's Ross"I asked. "Went to get food"he said. I nodded.

"So have you thought about what I told you"I asked. "A little"he smiled.

"Good well I have to plan the bridesmaids dresses and Reds tux. So bye"I said. He nodded.