•19•

{warning ⚠️ sex}

The couple smiled at each other before Draco shoved Harry into the next room.

"Come on, Potter. I told you we have plans today. An engagement won't change anything. Actually it makes it better."

"Are you going to tell me what those plans are?"

"That would ruin the surprise."

"But I don't like surprises," said Harry turning back to the blonde in order to pout. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Well you're going to like this one. Now shut up and go change." Draco pushed Harry in front of him again before following him up the stairs.

As they passed through Scorp's floor they stopped by his room as well.

"Teddy, have you picked a room yet?" Draco asked kneeling to eye level. Teddy nodded excitedly.

"I really like the one on the other side of the library," He was practically squealing and Harry couldn't hold back his laugh.

"What's so funny, love?" Asked Draco turning towards the grinning git behind him.

"It's nothing, really. I just found it funny how he has the room next to library back at Number 12 too." Harry chuckled again and Teddy smiled shyly while blushing slightly, causing his hair to take a pale pink color. Harry spotted the cotton candy hair and immediately stopped laughing in shock. Teddy looked down at himself confused then his eyes got huge as though he had did something wrong, but before he could change it back Harry was laughing again.

"Sorry, Papa..." Teddy spoke while looking down again fixing his hair. He was determined not to see disappointment in Harry's eyes. He got enough of that from his Gam when he tried but couldn't morph as quickly as his mother could.

"You-" Harry snorted which sent him into a new line of laughs. "You have nothing t-to apologize for, pup. Your magic is supposed to run amok. That's what you're going to learn at Hogwarts."

"So you aren't mad...?" Harry immediately sobered up at the sound of Teddy's voice.

"Of course not." Teddy nodded to himself as if to confirm what his Papa had told him before timidly smiling back at him.

"Now," said Draco redirecting the situation as he stood and began brushing himself off. "Harry and I-"

"Papa," corrected Scorpius. "You and Papa." Draco nodded at him.

"Your Papa and I, are going out for a while, so you two need to get dressed to go to my parent's house." Scorpius turned to Teddy.

"Grand-mère and Grand-père's house is really fun. They have big fruit trees! Sometimes," he attempted to whisper into Teddy's ear. "Grand-père let's me eat the apples fresh!"

For reasons Harry couldn't understand, Teddy's eyes lit up at the prospect of eating fresh fruit. Harry on the other hand much rather preferred sweets or the pies that Mrs. Weasley could make with the fruit once it had been picked.

"Get ready, we have to leave soon." And with that Draco turned and left, pushing Harry into the bedroom and towards the closet. "We have to get ready too."

"Dray, you're clothes are too small for me," Harry spoke confused as he walked forward.

"I'm not an idiot, Potter. I planned ahead." He walked over to the walk-in closet.