•18•

After Scorpius dismissed himself dinner continued in silence with side glances at Andromeda, who looked as though she had paled considerably. If someone wanted more food they would accio it to themselves. The children would whisper to their parents and Teddy barely touched his plate at all. When everyone was dismissed he ran upstairs in search of Scorpius with Rose and Hugo right behind him, although it took Hugo a tad longer to make his way up the large steps.

"Scorp," Teddy spoke quietly while walking around the large quarters. This entire floor was Scorpius'. He could be anywhere. They checked his room first. When he wasn't there they checked the play room then his study before finally entering the library.

"Scorp'us!" called Rose. "Scorp'us, where are you?"

"S'orp'us!" screamed Hugo, trying to help.

"Shhh! You have to be quiet in the library," Scorpius whisper screamed from behind one of the shelves. Rose ran to where she heard the voice and hit Scorpius on the back of the head.

"Don't 'shhhh' us. We were looking for you, Scor'pus!" She said pouting and sitting cross legged next to him on the carpeted floors. He looked down and blushed a little. He didn't know everyone was looking for him.

"Yeah, we practically checked the whole floor, Scor," said Teddy sitting on the other side of him.

"S'orp'us sad?" asked Hugo sitting in Teddy's lap and poking Scorpius face. "S'orp'us got'be 'appy!" He leaned in close and gave Scorpius a kiss on the cheek. "It Chwis'mas!"

Scorpius giggled and Teddy smiled while Rose shook her head.

"Christmas, Hugo! It's Christmas!" She chastised her younger brother still shaking her head. He stuck his tongue out at her then burst into a fit of giggles.

-----8-----

"I should leave," said Andromeda after the table had been cleared of both food and children. No one met her eyes, but Harry who shook his head.

"No, everyone is staying for Christmas. Teddy wants you here, and I'm sure Narcissa does too." He looked over at Draco who called for a house elf.

"I apologize for Scorpius earlier. He shouldn't have yelled," Draco said tilting his head. "Though I can't say that he was wrong. Polly will show you to your room." He motioned to the house elf behind him who scurried forward to do her job. Andromeda followed the elf with no problems and Draco looked to the Granger-Weasleys next. "I think Harry can show you to your room. Scorp will show Rose and Hugo later unless they all fall asleep in his & Teddy's room."

Harry narrowed his eyes at him.

"I can talk to your parents, Dray. If you have a room set aside for Ron and 'Mione, then you can show them."

"It's nothing, Harry. I just didn't want to push my parents on you- or anyone for that matter."

"Understandable." Everyone was standing, but they both leaned across the table for a kiss. When they broke apart they smiled at each other and Draco began directing Hermione and Ron on where to go.

"Don't break them, love," called Draco with his back still turned as he walked away.

Harry looked back at the Malfoys to notice the slight shocked expression from the show of affection then he realized that wasn't something higher-ups did in front of others and blushed.

"Sorry..." He sent them his lopsided smile and scratched at his neck awkwardly.

---8---