Insecurities

The same statements were running through your head like usual. God. I'm so fat. I hate myself. Why is Justin even here? He's just wasting his time. Where's the- "Babe. What are you doing?" Justin. He had caught you staring at the mirror. Again. "I'm just.......umm......-" "Why?", he cut you off. That was when you took one look at yourself, and burst into tears. Justin knew about the hate you got daily on Twitter. He knew about the things Jelena fans were saying to you on the street, and the signs haters were holding up in front of your hotel. He knew about everything, including that you were at your breaking point. He knew he could try to stand up for you and be the strong one in the relationship, but he also knew that didn't always work. He knew all he could do right now, was to hold you and remind you how beautiful you are, so he did just that. He slowly walked up to you, turned you around to face him, put his hands on your waist, and said, "You're beautiful, and you know that. I love you so much. I wouldn't change you for the world. I know the hate is getting old, but you have to remind yourself that they are just jealous of something they can't have and that you will always have. Me." He wiped your tears with his thumb and kissed you. "Wherever you go, I go. That's why if you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus 1 so I never have to live without you."