Ghost Of You (Harry)

"I know, but Penny's really frightened this time. I mean, she's only a 4-year-old girl. Things like this shouldn't be happening to her! Actually, they shouldn't be happening to anyone! I mean come on, ghosts? It's completely mad." "I know, Julianne, I know, but remember that this is a pretty mad world we live in. We just have to move on from this. This boy isn't going to appear to her anymore, let alone talk to her. She'll forget this by the time she's older, trust me." He hugged his wife closer to him as he looked at his daughter, sitting on the floor clutching onto her favorite bear, crying in fear over the little boy with the green eyes and deep dimples who has been appearing to her in her room every night. ********** ********* ******** ******* ****** ***** **** *** ** * As a child, Penny was haunted by a little boy, before being forced out of the house by a priest. Now a 16-year-old girl, Penny begins to see the spirit once again, but he's aged as if he were still alive. As she tries to learn more about the spirit, secrets are revealed and lives are changed, but she's left with one question. How could someone who's alive be a ghost as well?

-------------

This is an interesting story! I enjoy it though :) Check it out xx