10

At King's Cross Station, Harry, Hermione, and the Weasley's led me and Aoide to the barrier between platforms 9 and 10.
"Now you run straight through it, and you'll be in platform 9 and three quarters." Harry said.
"What! Is this some joke? Or are you just trying to give us concussions?"
"No! Harry said. "I'll even go first."
He then runs through the wall, pushing all his stuff with him.
He then went through the barrier, like it wasn't even there!
"Da fudge?" Aoide said.
But, we ended up following them. And, we lived! No one got a concussion! Yay!
"How did that just happen?" I asked.
"Um, hello! Magic!" Hermione said with a seriously-are-you-kidding-me look on her face.
"Oh," Said Aoide and I in sync.
Hermione just facepalmed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Percy and I were lost on the train. Harry, Ron, and Hermione told us to socialize. Now, we had no clue where we are. Great.
"You know what?" I said. "Let's just sit down in the next empty compartment."
"Agreed," Percy said.
So, we sit down. I plop my headphones on and plug them into  my phone.
"You have a phone?" Percy exclaimed.
"Yeah. Band gigs pay nicely. And, there aren't many monsters in Britain." I explained.
I then pressed shuffle and let music take over.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Guess who? It's good old ferret face himself!

I finally found Crabbe and Goyle. They wandered off, looking for the trolley before it came out. Now there won't be any seats.
"I mean, really, don't you two even have brains?" I yelled  in anger.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We have been searching around, and there's no empty compartments.
I then found one with two other kids in there, a boy and a girl.
"I'll ask if I can sit here," I say to Crabbe and Goyle. "You two are on your own."
They walked off, searching for empty seats.
"Excuse me?" I said. "Do you mind if I sit here? I can't seem to find an empty compartment."
"Sure," said the boy. "I'm Percy."
"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy."
"Aoide!" Percy yelled to the girl.
The girl turned around and pulled off the muggle device around her head, which was blasting all sorts of awful noise.
"Yes?" She said, in a tone that said hurry up and get on with it, I don't have time for your crap.
"Introduce yourself!" Percy said in his American accent. Wait, American?
"I'm Aoide, his sister, unfortunately." She said.
"So, what houses are you in?" I asked, trying to make sure they aren't in Gryffindor.
"What?" They go.
"Are you transfer students?" I asked.
"Um, I guess you can call us that." Aoide said.
"More like, we just found out our grandpa is this really evil dude, and we got kidnapped and forced to go to this magic school." Percy said, using spirit fingers on magic dude.
"PERCY!" Aoide yelled.
"We weren't supposed to let people know?" He said, confused.
"Um, well it's not smart, 'cause now Malfoy's going to think we're evil or something!" Aoide yelled.
"No, I won't judge you." I said.
"Thank the gods we ended up sitting with a sensible person." Aoide said.
"What are the houses?" Percy asked.
"Well there's Slytherin, my house for the ambitious, then Ravenclaw for the smart..."
"No chance of Percy being in Ravenclaw!" Aoide said.
I laughed. "Yeah, no offense, but from what I know, you DON'T belong there. There's also Hufflepuff for the kind, and Gryffindor. Ugh, you don't want to be there. That's Potty and Weasel's house. They say it's for the brave, but in my opinion, it's for the stupid and suicidal."
"Oh Percy!" Aoide goes.
We all then laugh our heads off.
"I have a feeling we're going to get along just fine." I said to the twins.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What does your shirt say?" Malfoy asks me.
"Well, I call it a dress but technically it's a long tank-top. It says: I like it when my music scares people." I replied.
Malfoy makes a confused face.
"I listen to a type of muggle music that tends to scare people." I tried to explain.
He still was confused.
"Here, listen." I say as I put my headphones on him.
Go to song on top if not lyrics are below. If you can't handle swears such as someones similar to schist, frick, and H-E-double hockey stick land, I suggest you keep scrolling until it isn't bold anymore. I don't own the song or MCR. Sadly.

Mama by My Chemical Romance

Mama, we all go to hell
I'm writing this letter and wishing you well
Mama, we all go to hell
Oh, well, now
Mama, we're all gonna die
Stop asking me questions, I'd hate to see you cry
Mama, we're all gonna die
And when we go don't blame us, yeah
We'll let the fires just bathe us, yeah
You made us oh, so famous
We'll never let you go
And when you go, don't return to me, my love
Mama, we're all full of lies
Mama, we're meant for the flies
And right now they're building a coffin your size
Mama, we're all full of lies
Well, mother, what the war did to my legs and to my tongue
You should've raised a baby girl
I should've been a better son
If you could coddle the infection
They can amputate it once
You should've been
I could have been a better son
And when we go don't blame us, yeah
We'll let the fires just bathe us, yeah
You made us oh, so famous
We'll never let you go
She said: "You ain't no son of mine
For what you've done they're gonna find
A place for you
And just you mind your manners when you go
And when you go, don't return to me, my love"
That's right
Mama, we all go to hell
It's really quite pleasant
Except for the smell
Mama, we all go to hell
Two - Three - Four
Mama! Mama! Mama! Oh!
Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma...
And if you would call me a sweetheart
I'd maybe then sing you a song
But there's sh*t that I've done with this f*ck of a gun
You would cry out your eyes all along
We're damned after all
Through fortune and fame we fall
And if you can stay, then I'll show you the way
To return from the ashes you call
We all carry on
When our brothers in arms are gone
So raise your glass high
For tomorrow we die
And return from the ashes you call

I purposely played my creepiest song. I enjoyed the look of his face. It was like "What the beep have I gotten myself into?"
I also mouthed the words. Just to raise the creepy factor.
After the song was done, he whipped off my headphones and said "What the frick? What type of music do you muggles listen to?"
I just pointed to my shirt and started cackling.
"Wow, you really are a witch!" Percy said. "I mean, the cackle? And, Mama? That's seriously emo."
I just started to cackle even harder. Soon, Percy and Malfoy were laughing along with me.
After we all caught our breath I said "Oh shoot. We need to get into our robes!"
Malfoy checked his fancy watch. "You're right." He said.
We all then rushed to find our robes in the mess of wizard candy wrappers and other trash.
I then seriously started to regret eating all that candy, not to mention five and a half servings of breakfast.

Enjoy!