Drunk In Love

Carnell's POV

Two years later. B5 is now back on track and we're taking over the world.

Denise and I have a beautiful two year old boy. His name is Elijah Owen Breeding. Eli for short.

I loved Elijah because it is a biblical name and Denise wanted to name him after Patrick whose second name is Owen. We are the perfect little family and Denise and him are the loves of my life.

My mom is completely in love with Eli and he's getting along with his cousin Ad. She loves him like he was her own little brother and she's very protective over him even if there's only a year difference between them.

Dustin and Karrueche are divorcing. Yes. I was shocked when I heard too. They've been having a lot of problems since the end of last year and Dustin cheating on her sure didn't make things better. He knows that what he did was bad and that he lost her forever now but he hopes that Kae will let him be a daddy to Ad.

Dustin was staying in a room at our house until he found himself a good apartment to live in and where Ad will be able to go to over the weekend.

Anyway, Denise and I's wedding is set to happen next week before I go on tour. I popped the question the day we came back from the hospital after she gave birth to Elijah and we are engaged since.

We didn't want to rush into things and screw everything up like we already done before. There's more to the story than just the two of us now.

Patrick and Miley are still going strong and are really in love with each other.

Demi and Kelly are no longer together. They broke up a year ago for a reason that none of us knows except for them. They've managed to stay friends and Kelly has been dating a new girl for 3 months now. Demi is still single and moved back to LA a few months ago.

Bryan and Zonnique are still together and he met her entire family. TI was really tolerant with him actually. Lucky Bry'.

I was getting ready to go to lunch with the boys and my mother. She wanted to tell us something important. Denise was getting Eli ready too because he was coming with me since she had some dancing lessons to give all day long.

I walked in the baby's room and what I saw melted my heart out. She was hugging our little boy close to her and singing for him. I took a quick picture and made my way to them.

Me: Hey! Is he ready?

Denise: Yes, you can head out now. Eli are you ready to go have fun with daddy?

Eli: Mommy coming?

Denise: No it's just going to be just uncle Dustin, you and daddy in the car then you're going to see uncle Pat, uncle Kel' and uncle bryan! Are you excited?

Eli: Yaaaay! Hihi

Me: Haha, alright buddy. Let's go.

I took him from Denise's arms and leaned in to kiss her but Eli stopped me.

Eli: No! Me, mommy!'

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Eli is VERY possesive with his mommy. Haha I find it funny.

Denise: Haha you can both have a kiss, how about that?

Me: Pretty fair. Haha Love you.

Denise: See you later.

Me: Dustin, let's go!

Dustin: I'm already outside man.

Me: My bad.

Eli: Uncle Ustin! Hihi

Dustin: Still can't stay Dustin, buddy? Haha How are you?

Elijah did a thumbs up, not knowing how to answer that otherwise. It was so cute to see him with my brothers. They love him.

We stopped by to pick up Bryan on the way and drove to the restaurant where Kelly and my mom were waiting for us.

When Eli saw them he asked to come down from Dustin's arms and ran to his grandmother.

Adrian: Hey my baby boy! How are you?

He did the same thing as earlier with his thumbs, then hugged my mom.

Kelly: So there's no love for me, Eli?

Eli: Hello Uncle Kel! Hihi

Kelly: I like that better! Haha

Dustin: Hey mom. Where's Pat?

Adrian: He's on his way. He was just dropping Kae and Ad at Carnell's house.

Dustin: Yeah... How is she doing?

Kelly: Good. She is going to bring Ad over at momma's house this weekend.

Patrick: Hope I'm not too late. What's up everyone?

Carnell: We just got here don't worry.

Patrick: Owi!! Come here my man!

Eli: Uncle Pat!! Misse' you!

Patrick: Wow, when did you learn to say that? Haha! How are you buddy?

Thumbs up, again.

Patrick: Hey buddy, when someone asks you how are you, you say 'Good'. Try after me, 'Good'.

Eli: Goo'!

Patrick: That'll be good for now! Haha So mama what's all of this about?

Adrian: I just wanted to have all the breeding boys reunited around a good meal.

Bryan: But you said you had something to tell us.

Adrian: Yeah but let's talk about that after eating.

Bryan: Hum... okay...

---------------------------------

We enjoyed the meal with our mom and it felt like we were back at being her little boys again except that I was now a dad. It felt good.

Adrian: I hope that even in hard times, we'll stay this close and happy to spend some quality time together. I love you.

Eli: Love youuu! Hihi

Carnell: I don't like the turning of this.

Adrian: What are you talking about, baby?

Bryan: Ok now mom, what is this about?

Adrian: Oh bryan please...

Dustin: He's right tho. What's up?

Adrian: You all know John right?

Kelly: Yeah, we hear a lot too much about him. Your boyfriend right.

Adrian: Yeah. We've talked a lot and... Oh my God.

Patrick: Mom, just tell us already.

Adrian: Hum... Ok... John and I have decided to get married.

Patrick: What?

Carnell: Oh mom, not that again!

------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this first chapter?

Much love Xx