I pulled the door open and was surprised to see Natalie still on her jeans and sweat shirt.

"Mag swiswimming ka ng nakaganyan?" I asked her as I scanned her clothes.

Shee sighed deeply at pumasok sa kwarto ko.

"I dont think I have the confidence to wear these." She told me as soon as I shut the door close at ipinakita sakin yung halter bikini na hawak niya.

"Ano ka ba Nat, that would look perfect on you! Now go, change." Sabi ko sakanya sabay hila sakanya patungo sa banyo

"I'll lend you a t-shirt para di ka mailang bumaba mamaya." I told her bago siya tuluyang nakapasok ng banyo.

Nang makapag ayos na si Natalie bumaba na kami sa living room ng Villa since doon naghihintay ang iba naming mga kasama.

"What took you so long?" Reggie asked me nang makarating kami ng living room. She's wearing a striped one piece swim wear that she tucked under a black high waist shorts. While Arch who is standing beside her looks incredibly conservative wearing a black rush guard and blue beach shorts. The other guys however was a little bit less conservative, they showed off their perfectly toned chest and abs as they apply sunscreens on their bodies. Geez. What a sight.

"Cant figure out what to wear." I told her before I scanned the area to look for Alex.

"He went to the kitchen to grab some drinks." Sabi ni Tyler nang mapansin niya ang aking paghahanap.

I nodded.

"You ready for the beach? I can teach you how to surf." Tyler offered Natalie who's still besides me. Natalie blushed a little as she nodded shyly. Tyler was the one who invited Natalie sa outing, I was a little worried about her nung una dahil kasama si Arch at Reggie sa outing but based on what Im seeing right now she's coping with the situation really well.

"Beer for everyone!!" Alex exclaimed, popping out from the kitchen carrying a box of canned beers in his arms. I was surprised that he didnt flaunt his abs like the rest of his friends instead he looked dashing in his blue floral polo that fits his body perfectly and a brown shorts for his lower body.

"Oh how I wish I can drink one of those already!" Nate said habang pababa ng hagdanan with Chloe by his side. Di pa kasi siya pwedeng uminom since he's still taking medications.

My jaw dropped a little when I saw Chloe, she looked extremely stunning wearing her two piece knitted bikini in baby pink. She looks so perfect that even I would look like a sack of potato next to her.

"Alright. Were complete! Let's head to the beaaaach!" Tyler ecstatically said, running towards the beach like a five years old kid pulling Natalie with him.

I saw Lyroi rolled his eyes before he went outside with the other boys.

A smile formed in my lips seeing my friends so happy, I wonder kung kamusta na si Thomas? Im sure this trip would be so much fun if he's with us.

Naramdaman ko namang may umakbay sa akin. "Ang lalim ng iniisip ng mahal ko ah. Are you okay?" Alex asked sounding a bit concerned

I smiled at him. "Offcourse I am. Race you to the beach?" I dared Alex and before he can even answer I run palabas, patungo sa beach.

-

"Did you seriously go here to sleep under the sun?" Reggie asked sarcastically, looking down on me habang nakahiga ako sa puting buhangin.

Di ko siya pinansin at nagpatuloy padin sa pag higa. I heard her groaned bago niya hinila yung kamay ko.

"Wha- what are you doing?!" Tanong ko