CHAPTER 1

Aysher's dad POV

Sometimes I ponder against the life of our female children.... I wonder why some parents consider their daughters to be a burden when in fact the are source of joy.....

Daughters are cheaters we hold them in our hands as toddlers but with a blink of an eye the grow into amazing angels who look very beautiful.

Training a gurlchild and educating will not only bring happiness and peace into your life but will also help her in her marital home......

They bring so much light into our life, the makes us smile, laugh and even share some of our burdens, that's how I feel about my daughter aysher although I didn't give birth to her but I consider her my child I even nickname her Jaan(my life).

She's is my brother's daughter, my brother and  his wife die in a car accident 14years back only aysher survive the car accident but Alhamdulilah because whatever happens Allah knows best..... I also have a daughter whose name is Zeenat...

But my wife Sara never like aysher, sometimes I wonder why maybe because aysher is more beautiful than Zeenat who happens to be dark in complexion.....  Aysher have come of age and is high time to start looking for good alliances which are far few this days.....

In this generation is quite hard to find a guy who regard marriage as a sacred bond between two people because for aysher and Zeenat I want a home were their values are respected..... I just hope I will found the right guys for my amazing angels.....

I was still in my trance when my friend and business partner snap his fingers at me asking me where I zoned to, I told him the usual, Thinking about life and what it has in store for us and hoping our last days be d best days of our lives.....

Ohhhhh.... U even make me forget why am here u friend from India Abba zayan has come to see you..... Oh thank you for informing me I ask him to come regarding the wedding necklaces of aysher and Zeenat I know we haven't yet found suitable suitors for them but I tink is best to start preparing ahead.....