Harry Styles Daughter

Start from the beginning

"Yes.. How much will that be?" I said, changing the subject. "Oh EMM GEEE!" She squealed, "can I take a picture with you? Oh and that will be £6.34." She smiled. I mentally rolled my eyes. I gave her the money, recovering my hot chocolate and muffin when Perrie walked in. I smile at her and she retuned it.

"Excuse me? You need to take my picture." The girl said rudely. I smile sweetly, NOT. That bitch is rude as hell but I'm nice so...

I grabbed her phone and took a quick picture. "Oh my gosh!! Thanks!!" She fangirled. "Whatever.." I huffed.

I sat across Perrie taking a sip from my cup. "So what happened?!" Her serious face turned into a giggling one. I laughed, "nothing." She rolled her eyes. "Oh please! A snog like that is not nothing! What was it like?" She screeched, receiving looks from people, including the annoying girl

I sighed, not knowing what to say. Yes I still love Harry and yes I want kiss him, but he just got out of a relastion ship. I need time to get used to this change of life style. I mean this isn't just a normal thing that happens every day.

I finally told her everything.

"Wow, you got Harry wrapped around your little finger!" She smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes, trying to fight back a smile but, failing. "Stopp! I just.. Ugh I know something is going it happen and I just don't want anyone getting hurt." She nodded in agreement.

We continued to talk about random stuff when we decided to leave. I threw away my garbage and shuffled towards Perrie.

"Shir.. Pap" she groaned. "Just ignore them.." I gritted, as we walked out.

'Whats going on with you and Harry?'

'Is Lucy and Harry really over?'

'Do you still love Harry?'

I wanted to scream so many things at them but, I couldn't. They're here for a reaction. They don't give two shits for you. They just want to hurt you. To break you. And they just don't understand they do to people I'm really.

We walked into our separate cars. Perrie pulled out and I just sat there, staring out the window. The pap staring at me, the cameras blinding me. I finally sighed and pulled pulled out.

I made into my complex walked towards my door when a familiar curly haired boy sat there on my door step. My breathe hitched. What's do I do? I panicked and ducked into the bush, still able to see him.

"A-Al?" Tears staining his face. It broke my heart to see him like that. I climbed out silently, and wiped my self off. I started walking towards the door, taking a deep breathe.

Calm down, Ally. He won't hurt you.

I hope...

"H-Harry?" I gulped. He unburied his face from his hands, shock filling out his features. I stared at his bloodshot eyes, his curls all over... he was a mess.

"Ally I'm sorry. I don't know what happened I-" he choked rushing over. I see small cuts all over his features. Sweat beads building up. As he spoke I could smell the alcohol.

"Were you drinking?" I asked, ignoring his apology. I walked up to the door, fumbling with my keys. He was not far behind. "Yes, and I got in a fight-" I gasped, as I opened the door.

"You got in a fight?!" I screeched. He nodded, ashamed. I dropped my stuff on the counter and grabbed his hand. I dragged him towards the bathroom.

"Sit." I demanded. He did as told.

"Really, Al I'm- Bullshit.." I interrupted, annoyed by his dumb mistakes. I grabbed some, alcohol, and Cotten balls. "This might sting.." I bite my lip, tabbing the Cotten on his small cuts and gushing lip. He winced as I did so but calming down.

I fixed him up and sighed. "Let me get an ice pack for your eye.." I said walking away. "Ally, are made at me?" He asked unsure.

"Don't ever do this again, okay?" I snapped. He nodded, nervous. I got the ice pack and gave it to him.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" He asked quietly. "Because your an idiot" I laugh lightly to myself. He chuckled.

"I'm- I know your sorry. Please stop drinking your way through your problems. You get me worried." I sighed.

"I know. I feel awful." I gave him a weak smile.

"Know what will make me feel better?" He whispered, his hot breathe very close to my face. Our bodies cramped together in the small bathroom. My breathe hitched as he leaned towards my ear, missing my lips.

Oh how I wish to feel those soft, pink plump lips...

"Kiss me.." Each word rolling off his tongue giving me the chills.