Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena's POV-

After jakes and I conversation, I called up jaaron and he agreed to come with me.

Jake is driving all of us. We're first picking up Tabi (help mee!) and then jaaron. I am freaking out. I can't be in the same car as Jake, especially with Tabi in the car. Ughh.

I finally get out of the shower, and dried my hair and body. While I waited for the curling iron to heat up so I did my make up. I put Smokey eyeliner on, concealer, mascara and I swiped some bold red lip stick. I curled the end of my brown hair. I miss my blonde curls!

When I turned 13 I dyed it brown since I was sick of being blonde for 13 years. I needed a change.

I put on a mid sleeve, red lace dress. It has beads all over it. It was pretty high on get thighs but, I was so done with everything, I didn't care if I got in trouble with my dad for ' Slutty Clothes'

( http://www.becauseiamfabulous.com/wp-content/uploads/selena-gomez-espy-dress.jpg -> )

I grabbed my phone from the charger and put in my black small purse and ran down the stairs.

"Finally!" Jake snapped, walking out the door. I rolled my eyes getting in the front sit, "what are you doing?" Jake asked, disgusted. What is with him? "What does it look like?" I growled. "Get up,Tabi is sitting there.." He gritted.

I sighed and moved to the back. That little... La la la..

We moved only a little bit forwards, until Jake got out of the car, "wait here.." He slammed the car door, shut knocking in her door.

She came out in Wes Gordon orange dress, with gold heels. Her make perfect as always. No wonder why he picked her over me. She's beautiful. Her hair was pulled to the side in a messy braid. ( http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/lucy-hale-orange-dress.jpeg -> )

I felt like a fat cow compared to her.

Jake helped her in and she turned towards me. "Hi I'm Tabitha Carlos." She smiled, warmly. Damn her kindness. "Athena Styles, nice to meet you." I smiled back.

We pulled up to jaarons.

"I'll be back." I murmured.

I knocked on the door putting a smile on my face. Jaarons mom opened the door, welcoming me in. "Welcome Thena. Jaaron will be down in a minuet. Who else is coming to this dinner?" She asked. "My cousin and his girlfriend. They are very nice!" I exclaimed, trying my hardest to stop from scolding at the though of them

Jaaron came down, "hello Thena. Ready?" I nodded, blushing. Let's kick jakes ass!

We walked out in the back. "Hey you must be Jake?" He asked Jake. Jake nodded, clenching his jaw. Tabi held his hand as he drove, he letting a breathe. I clenched my jaw at her, jealousy hitting me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh and I'm Tabi, jakes girlfriend" she smiled, cheerfully.

Damn it, why does she have to be so nice! Come on, you nice beautiful person, give me a reason to hate you, when you did nothing wrong but still my man.. I mean your man I mean UGHHH

"Nice to meet you, I'm jaaron.." He nodded towards her.

No jaaron don't fall for her!!!

I squeezed his hand, he looked at me with a smile. I bite my lip..

Why did I say yes? Cause I'm a idiot that's why.

"They seem nice.." Jaaron murmured in my hear. I shrugged,looking out he window.

We finally made it there, jaaron helped me out, intertwining our fingers. "Dinner for Mailk." Jake nodded, towards the person at the front desk. I sat across, Tabi next to jaaron.

The waiter gave our menus and we searched through them. "So Thena," Tabi said, don't you dare use my nickname, "how did you and jaaron meet?" I smiled at them. And when I mean them, I mean Jake. He kept his eyes to the menu, jaw clenched. "It's quiet cute actually, " I giggled, "so for my birthday we had a girls day. We sat the food court. As we waited for our food, my cousins, Jess and Kaylee saw jaaron and his friends, Connor and Vincent, staring at us. We were all teasing each other, when my friends pushed me into him. And I guess we both knew we liked each other.." I blushed.

Jaaron squeezed me hand, sending fireworks off in me.

"Awe how cute!" Tabi, "and did you and Jake meet?" Jaaron asked. My smile drop, don't say it. "Let me explain." Jake smiled, " i saw the delivery guys outside when I saw the most beautiful girl come out. So perfect and amazing. So after the delivery people left, I walked over and introduced my self. Best moment of my life!" He exclaimed, smirking.

I plastered a smile to my face and gushed, "how cute."

We ordered a couple mins later, awkwardness filling the room. All of a sudden, my phone went off.

"Excuse me I have to take this!" I say, quickly not waiting To feel the awkward.

"Hello?" I asked, unsure.

"Athena?" A soft, warm voice croaked.

"Erm yes?"

"Oh my.. Thank god, it's your mother Allison!"

Everything was black.

-

( ERMMMMMM MY GAWDDDD

THE CLIFFHANGER INST EVEN IN THE CLIFF ANYMKRE

OMGGGGG

WUTTTTT

KISSS KISSSSS

WUTTTTTT

- Madison (5 mored ays til my BIRTHDAYY [ counting today] )