Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena's POV-

When I got out of the shower the cold air hit me right away. I shivered as goosebumps ran up and down my arms.

Tonight is my date with Jake.

Im really excited! Jake is my everything. We have so much in common and when I first same to LA, he was there... Every step if the way. I don't know what I do without him. I'm just scared that say we start dating and brake up. Would we still be friends? But best friends? Should I really do this?

No Thena it's too late anyways. You said yes you can back out now.

I blow dried my brown hair and straightened it. I put on a skinny jeans, a white sweater, a red scarf, and my brown boots. He said to look decent.

I did my make up and snatched my phone from the charger and ran down the stairs.

I sighed to see Lucy.

"Hey Lucy! Can you give me some... Advice?" I hesitated. She smiled and said, "I would be honored." I gave her a warm smile in return.

"What's up?" She smiled as we collapsed on the black leather couch. I sighed and said, "The other day, Jake asked me on..a date." She squealed, "Finally!! We have been waiting for you two to finally go out!!" I giggled and said, "But!!" I pointed out. She stopped and gave me a look, "I'm scared that it will... Ruin our friendship." I smiled sadly. She rolled her eyes and said in a 'duh' tone, "Nonsense! You two have too strong of a friendship to ruin!!" I bite my lip, "Exactly.." Her mouth turned into a 'O'.

Just as she about to speak again, Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, and Chelsea all joined in. "Hello ladies!" Lucy greeted them. They all smiled as Danielle said, excitedly, "The lads are giving Jake a prep talk for your date tonight, Thena!! So we though to give you one! How your feeling?" I bite my lip and said, "Nervous, actually! I never though this would happen.. I mean I did have a crush on him when I was 12 but, I didn't think he would ever feel the same!!" They all giggled when Lucy interrupted us.

"I have some big news!!" She rubbed her hands together. We all gathered around as Lucy hesitated to say whatever she has too say. "We'll spit it out!!" Eleanor rushed her. She laughed and finally said, "I'm pregnant!!" We all gasped. I was the first to react.

"I'm going to have a half brother or sister!!" I squealed jumps all around. We all squealed when we were interrupted, once again by the lads.

"What's so exciting, love?" My dad wrapped his arms around Lucy, tucking his head into the crook of her neck. "I'll tell you later.." I could help but, giggle. He gave me a funny look and wrapped his big hands around. "And how bout my little girl.. I'm guessing you know?" He smirked. I laughed and held onto him.

"Ready, Athena?" Jake asked. I nodded and gave my dad a kiss on the cheek as I pulled away. "Be back before 11!!" He screamed as we slammed the door.

Jake held open the door to his range rover as I climbed into the passengers seat. "Why, Thank you, sir!!" I laughed. He smiled and chuckled, "Your so cute!" He squeezed my hand as my cheeks started to heat up at his sudden compliment. He never does that...

"So, uh where we going?" I asked awkwardly. I was a bite uncomfortable by his pervious movements. All these compliments and being polite, isn't Jake. "We're doing the basics." He smiled as he drove. I gave him weird look as he said, "Were going to the movies!" He said.

Are you serious? Not the first date I pictured. "O-Oh.." I said.

Maybe this is a sign.. That I was right and this is a mistake!!

As we pulled up to the dirty, gross building, I asked, "What movie are we seeing?" "Any movie you like.." He smiled as he helped me our of the car.

Harry's Styles DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara