Harry Styles Daughter

-Harry's POV-

What happened to my Lucy? Where did this come from? This is her fault. She was one who called Allison. So what happened?

"What the hell, Lucy?" I yell. "I regret calling her Harry!! She is going to take you away from me.. And I need you. I can't do any of this with out haz!! I can't raise a baby on my own."

Then it hit me..

I don't love Lucy.. And there's only one way to prove it. I smashed my lips to hers, we kiss for like five mins before I pulled away. "I knew it.." I sighed. "What was that for? What do you know?" She panicked.

"I'm sorry Lucy but, I don't feel the sparks, the fireworks that I felt with you before.." I sighed. "Wait are you breaking up with me?" She yelled at me, at the verge of tears. "I don't want to but, if I don't feel anything- but Harry you promised that she wouldn't change the way you feel about me!!" She sobbed.

Guilt filled my body.

"Im sorry Lucy.." I sighed, "but she didn't, you did. I guess my feelings changed.." I shrugged. "So what are you saying? I'm raising a baby on my own?!" She screamed. "Well work it out. Like we do with Athena. We share the baby.. I'll have the baby on some days, you on the other." She huffed before walking out.

Before she walked out, she smashed one of our vases, well mine now.

Geez, you tell some one you don't love them and they start freaking on yah!! Shut up Harry, no time for joking.

"Hey Al? You still there?" I asked, picking up the phone. She lets out a sigh of relieve, "yeah I'm still here.."

"I'm sorry.." I breathe out.

"Harry?"

"Huh?" I asked, insure about what she is going to say.

"I miss you.." She cried, slightly.

"I do too Ally.." I smiled.

-the next day-

"A-And remember when, "Ally said, in between breathes form laughter, "we jumped off the dock and my dad kept yelling at us!!" I roared with laughter. "A-and your brother pushed you in!!" I joined in

We kept laughing until Athena broke in, "what's going I here?" She smiled. She was happy that her mother and I were getting along.

It must be hard for Thena. I mean her parents never married to each, thinks her mother is dead, she comes back waiting the father and forgiveness, but the father already married and daughter angry. It's been hard!

"Just talking about old times." I smiled at her. I hear ally's soft giggles. I never noticed her dirty blonde curls, falling endlessly down her back. Her bright blue eyes sparkly like a lake on a summer day. Her laugh so cautious that it could make Scrooge laugh. Her smile so perfect that even if your whole family died and you have cancer it could make you smile.

Than it hit me..

I'm in love with Allison Grace Rose

The girl who faked cancer. Who pretended to die to fine.. Me. The girl that I turned down for another woman who I now know isn't right for me. The girl who left me while pregnant.

The girl that I am madly in love with but, she can't see it...

A/N:

Omggggg

Sorry for the delayed update

Very busy with stuffff

Lol anyways enjoy and HARRY WUTTTT

WUTTTTT HARREHHHHHH

OH MEE GEEEEE

BUH BYE

KISS KISSS

WUTTTT

HARREH PLEASE

-Madison:)