Chapter Two

Sixth grade was like the same as the rest of the end of fifth grade, being picked on by Cailyn and other people. Destiny hasn’t joined yet. I hope she stills bad for me like her book said, and yes, I still have the book. It’s in my book shelf some wheres.

Now I’m in seventh grade and the nerd of the school. I’m losing Austin as a friend. I can’t do anything about it. He’s getting more popular every year. In sixth grade he went out with Cailyn. That made me super sad and mad. I used to like Austin. Sixth grade I stopped liking him because he went out with Cailyn.

I’m walking to my locker and I get the words, she's too skinny. Know one likes her.

It doesn't bother me. I’m use to it.

~*~

In science class, I was called on and the answer right out of the corner of my eye I saw Cailyn roll her eyes. She pretty much always does that when get an answer right. What ever.

Austin’s pov

“Austin Moon. I need to see you after class,” says our teacher, Ms. Johnson.

“Whatever,” I said, not caring.

We go on with class and then bell rings for the sign the school is over. Everyone collects theirs stuff and leaves. I wait behind like I was told.

“Mr. Moon, I have been noticing that your grades are not too good,” said Ms. Johnson.

“Soo....” I said, really wanting to leaning right now.

“I really want you to have a tudor,” she said.

“Urg, I don't want a smart person helping me with homework,” I said.

“Well that’s my only chose,” said Ms. Johnson.

“Just tell me who it is,” I said, impatient.

“Ms. Dawson,” she said.

“Whatever. At least I know her,” I said and walked away.

Why do I have to Ally Dawson? Yeah, yeah she’s the smartest person in the seventh grade. But who cares, really?

Ally’s pov

When I get to my house. The home starts to ring. I pick it up.

“Hello?” I said into the phone.

“Hello, this us your science teacher, Ms.Johnson. I just wanted to tell you Ally, that you will be a tuter for Austin Moon, you know him?” she said.

I get really scared for some reason. Why Austin Moon? “Ok.” I manged to get out.

“Good. See you tomorrow. I'll have you and Austin stay after class to talk about it. You are going to go over to his house and help him with his home work and other stuff,” she said.

“Ok,” I said.

“Ok. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Bye,” she said.

“Bye,” and I hung up.

What did she do? Why Austin? He probably spent even like me anymore as a friend.

~*~

At science class I am so scared. What is Austin going to say since I'm helping him?

Some many questions are just running though my head and that gives me a head ache.

The bell rings. My heart starts racing.

“Austin and Ally,” she said.

I get out of my seat and walk over to her. So doesn’t Austin.

“Tonight I want Ally to go over to your house Austin. To work on tonights homework and other subjects too,” Ms Johnson said.

“Whatever." said Austin. We walk out of the room together. "I'll see you at my house later, come when you feel like it. You should know whet I live"

Well then. I quickly walk home, put my stuff away and then go to Austin house.

I knock on the door. Austin opened the door. "Hey girl." he said.

"Um.. Hi." I said.

"Well come in, you're letting the cool air out" he said.

I walk in and followed him to his bedroom. He day in his office chair and I sat

on his bed. Memories. Tears almost came out of my eyes. I quickly blinked them away also making sure Austin didn't see me. Hopefully he didn't.

Austin pov

We did what we use to do when we were younger. I looked at Ally and saw tears brimming her eyes. It makes me sad. I speak up.

"So, Ally how has seventh grade been?" I asked her. "The truth."

"Uh... Why? you're just going to tell all of your friends who don't like me." she said kind of rudely.

"Please Ally." I begged her. I just wanted to see if she still trust me.

"I don't know...." she said.

"You can tell me anything. Remember we were friends since kindergarten." I said.

"Yeah, were." She said. I just starred at her. "Fine. Every one is a jerk and even Destiny is starting to be a jerk too. You are probably next" she said crying.

I have know idea what to do. I try to think back when the last time I saw her cry. Fifth grade. I get up and sit next to her.

"Ally, I'll never do this to you. Remember fifth grade when I promise?"

"Yeah" she said quietly. She leaned on my shoulder which I didn't really care. I just say there.

Couple minutes later Ally was done crying and then we finally just started doing the home work.

Has Ally changed, or have I?

*********************************************************

Another update. Hope you like this chapter. I'll get better later on.