"That's the one."

I suck in a breath of air, turning to gaze at myself in a nearby mirror. "I don't know, I'm not sure if I like it all that much."

"What? Are you insane?" I almost laugh when I see her bewildered face peering out from behind me in the mirror. "Well I'll take it if you don't."

"Have at it." I breathe, picking up another dress off of her lap and sweeping back into the changing rooms.

In twenty minutes time, I've tried on countless dresses, made many tiring trips back and forth to the changing room, and yet, I haven't liked any of them that much so far, which was much to Kelsie's disappointment.

"That's it, right there, that's the one." She says, hope lingering in her voice. It's a dark red color and clings to my curves nicely.

"I'm not sure..." I trail off, turning sideways to examine myself in the mirror and provoking another groan from Kelsie.

Just then, the door swings open, allowing a gust of cold air to blow into the shop, and then shuts very loudly.

Both Kelsie and I look at each other questioningly, and then turn our attention toward the aisle as the sound of footsteps grow increasingly louder.

I peer out over the racks of clothing, wondering who's joined us.

"Jennifer-" Kelsie suddenly whispers, a look of horror dawning on her face. Who is she so afraid of?

My question is quickly answered when a familiar head of platinum blond hair turns the corner.

My heart quite literally stops, and my feet seem to be glued to the ground. There's nothing I can do now, and it's too late to go hide back in the dressing room.

Draco.

He stops abruptly in his tracks, and slowly turns his head, as if he's seen me. I pray that he hasn't, but my fears are confirmed when his eyes meet mine.

Both of us stand there for a few moments, unable to speak, or move, and silenced by our own shock.

My heart is pounding incredibly fast, so much so that it feels like it'll explode.

Suddenly, he looks to the ground again, and strides away, as if nothing had ever happened. My eyes remained glued to the spot he stood.

"What the hell was that." Kelsie says in disbelief. Her words form more of a statement than a question.

"I don't know..." I breathe, still paralyzed by shock. It's quiet again for a few moments, until she speaks again.

"What's going on between you two?"

Finally, I sigh, taking a seat in the chair across from her and tearing my eyes away from where Draco had been moments ago. "I don't know." My words are true. I rest my head in my hands, trying to contemplate what just happened . "I swear I don't. One minute, he's an arrogant jerk, another, he's all dark and angry and secretive, and the next, he's sort of nice and friendly-well, he was only like that once, actually. He's acting like the same person he was to me at the beginning of the year."

"Well, um-" Kelsie begins, her eyes still wide with awe, "I'm not sure if you were too busy gaping at him to realize the way he was looking at you just now, but-"