Chapter 5 / Pt. 2 - New Members?

From the previous episode. . . . .

Ari: Ari. My name is Ari.

Lavender: Well, my name is Lavender. Lavender Lay

( Y/N ): And I'm ( Y/N ) Bardas Bellic. Would you like to stay with one of us?

Ari: Yes, I would like that. But I'm most certain I'd like to be with another Wolf Faunus. It would be nice to be part of a Wolf Pack again.

( Y/N ): Alright. I promise I won't make you regret living with me Ari! But, Lavender?

Lavender: Hmm?

( Y/N ): It's nice to meet you. I hope we can meet up later.

Lavender: . . . . . it's nice to meet you too. And yes, I would like us to meet sometime later.

Continue to pt. 2

Let. . . .

The reading. . . .

. . . .COMMENCE!!!!

//////

After I left the Alleyway with Ari on my back, we said our goodbyes to Lavender. On the way, I've learned that Ari's just 8 years old. That and she's getting along quickly with ( Bw/N ), aside the fact ( Bw/N ) is a Beowolf. I was also thinking about the job here on Remnant Evie sent me and Mark here for.

( Y/n ): 'Hmmm. How am we going to solve the racism here? Maybe we should deal with the biggest problem here, the White Fang. Seeing how they're organized, we could probably have one of them turn on them, work under us and start from there.'

Somewhat my Wolf Ears was being scratched and I was being petted. It was a strange feeling, one that I myself can't explain how it feels. So I just simply purred and looked at Ari.

Ari: ( Y/N )?

( Y/n ): Yeah Ari?

Ari: Where are we going?

It was then that I realized my mistake. Where ARE we going? I gave it some thought until I heard something interesting in a House next to us.

???: Tyrone, you're the best! Thanks for taking care of the guy.

???: No problem. A**holes like him deserve to be punished. Like I said before, I didn't do it for money. Anyways, take care Jessie.

???: Bye! Thanks again, Tyrone!

Before anything, the owner of that Male Voice walked out of the front Door. He had Brown Skin, a black Faded Ponytail and Blue Eyes. What this person was wearing was just a simple navy blue Flannel Shirt over a black T-Shirt. His bottoms were of Black Jeans and footwear of all black Steel-Toe Boots.