Coffee In The Morning

You weren't used to seeing Soo Hyuk act like this. He was saying such sweet things and it made your heart flutter. Soo Hyuk just said that you meant a lot to him and you couldn't help but feel so happy.

You smiled upon his words, your heart fluttered and you pulled him down to you and pressed your lips against his. He was being so kind to you all of a sudden it's not that he wasn't kind before. It was just different this time. He was acting different.

He moved his lips down to your neck and sucked on your smooth skin, your lips parted and you moaned. He then went further down and to the middle of your breasts. He cupped your other breast while he leaned down and sucked on the other.

You arched your back and he nipped on your breast. His lips felt so wonderful on your skin and your body shuddered. It all felt so ecstatic and you bit your bottom lip as he moved his lips further down.

You watched him as he tasted your skin and his slender fingers played with your hardened nipples. You moaned at the sensitivity and your whole body shuddered. He was being slow and yet so gentle to you, taking his time, teasing you and making you want more.

"Hyuk Soo" you moaned his name as he went further down and kissed you on your stomach and your muscles tensed under his touch. He looked up at you and smirked, before going further down.

He separated your legs and kissed your inner thighs and you let out small moans. He grabbed your thigh with his left hand and sucked on left thigh. He stroked your thigh with his right hand slowly up and down. You writhed and instinctively grabbed his hand.

He chuckled and you let go and tugged on the bed sheet instead. He was taking his time on you more than usual. He topped you and pecked crashed his lips on yours into a soft kiss.

"You're so sweet" he said against your mouth, you giggled a bit but got silent as he quickly pressed his lips harder on yours.

He kissed you roughly, you gasped and he pulled on your bottom lip. He then pulled away and moved back down.

You tugged on the bed sheets, knowing what was about to happen. He held your hips while his tongue slid across your heated womanhood. You shut your eyes tightly and your eyes got blurry.

Your legs began to shake and he held your thighs. You arched your back and leaned down into the bed and moaned loud.

You tugged on his hair, when his tongue flicked your clit and you moaned his name pleading. Your body would give under you if he didn't stop.

"Hyuk Soo please" you whimpered and he pulled his lips away and topped you again.

He pinned both of your arms above you with his hands and leaned down on you. His gaze met yours and he pressed his upper body on your breasts and you heaved a sigh.

You loved the skin contact and shuddered. He looked at your parted lips and you gazed at him silently. He was really teasing you.

Soo Hyuk was really mesmerized by your beauty and he just couldn't move his gaze from you. He loved your big eyes, your pink lips and the way you smiled at him. How your hair was loose and it laid messily, but yet prettily around the pillow. He moved his lips against yours and whispered.

"You're truly beautiful" he said in a husky voice and he made you flutter again and you flushed. He noticed the pinkness in your cheeks and chuckled to himself and thought that you were really cute.

He crashed his lips down on yours and the both of you kissed each other eagerly. You leaned up and kissed him hard. He was a bit taken aback, at the way you gave in and kissed him so feverishly. He grinned against your lips and his tongue entered your mouth.