* Chapter 6 *

A/N: I am so sorry that this chapter came more later than usual.
Read the info in bold and in the bottom of this chapter.

~code words~
Y/N : Your Name

I woke up on the ground that's all I remember I sat up and heard running coming towards me.

???- sorry I came late
You- who are you?
???- you don't know my name?
You- no I don't
???- it's Aaron remember?

So this is Aaron, he had a jacket leaving his chest exposed. His jet black hair landing on his eye, his tan shin whinging from the sweat from running. He has abs I thought, he had something behind his back then brought it to his chest.

Aaron- for you Y/N

He got a bouquet of roses to me, my face in awe and collected it from him. And gave him a kiss on the cheek, his cheeks started heating up. Wait I'm not controlling my body, wait is it just my soul in my body, must be I gave a small giggle.

You- thanks for the roses Aaron
Aaron- it's my pleasure Y/N, should we go
You- yeah let's go

Our hand intertwined and started walking down the hill and walked to logs and a table with food on it.

You- aw!! Aaron it's amazing!!
Aaron- I'm glad you like it

Be both sit on either side of the table sitting in the logs, it was close to the sun setting, he grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles my body started to boil as my cheeks he started to smirk.

As we started to eat he stood up and stood next to me.

You- Aaron what's wrong did something happen
Aaron- no, no just wanted to ask you a question

He bend down to his knee. My eyes started to water as I knew what he was going to do.

Aaron- Y/N I have known you for quite some time, as I meet you in a flower shop I knew you had a big interest in flowers, I couldn't believe I won you over flowers, and that's what I really love about you.
I really love you Y/N no doubt about it, so I want to ask you a very important question.

He pulled out something wrapped and unwrapped.

Aaron- would you take the honours and becoming my wife

More tears started to form more into my eyes, I nodded losing my voice in the moment. He stood up and wrapped me in his arms and kissing all over my face. He slipped the run on my ring finger and pulled me into a kiss.

Aphmau's POV

Aphmau- I can't believe it
Lucinda- never knew this
Aphmau- this is impossible, Y/N is the wife of Aaron
Lucinda- this is something you don't hear everyday
Aphmau- now I feel bad
Lucinda- why?
Aphamu- cause I was pregnant with Aaron's baby and he had a wife
Lucinda- I bet she'll understand
Aphmau- I think I need some alone time
Lucinda- take your time

As I walked outside the moon was shining brightly I looked back and Lucinda was watching in Y/N vision. I looked back at the moon and a tear fell from my eye down my cheek.

Aphmau - I really miss you Aaron, please I could bring you back to life

I started to lightly sing.