♥01♥ Of nostalgia and chocolate chip pancakes

Start from the beginning

"Is Kasamatsu-senpai in?" Kise called again. 

"Ah, he lives here! Yes!" Hisui opened the door for Kise, "Um, he went out." 

"Oh, then do you know when he will be back?" Kise looked up and down at Hisui's get up; definitely naked underneath Kasamatsu's shirt, cat ears, and a tail...he came to one conclusion! 'Kasamatsu-senpai have a cat fetish!!!' 

"Hm?" Hisui was confused but she forgotten all about it when she could smell something very nice. She began to sniff the plastic bag Kise was holding. "Food!" 

"Oh, haven't you ate yet?" 

"No." 

"What? Kasamatsu-senpai didn't bother to make you breakfast and he left? That's no good. Good thing I got extra chocolate chip pancakes!" 

"Chocolate chip pancakes?" 

"Want some?" 

"Yes! Yes please, come in! Come in! Make yourself home!" 

"Haha! You're so cute!" Kise was completely unaware that he was talking to someone who was not entirely human! 

Kise went to get the plates, knives and forks, and even used the time to make coffee for himself and for Hisui. He's pretty sure Kasamatsu wouldn't mind him talking to his girlfriend, right? 

"So how long have you met Senpai for?" Kise asked Hisui. 

"Just yesterday!" Hisui honestly answered as she watched Kise put some pancakes on her plate. "Thank you!" 

"How did you meet him?" 

"I came into his apartment and took a nap until he came home."

"Eh?" Maybe he heard her wrong? Yeah, there's no way something like that could happen in real life! "Um, I'm Kise Ryouta! Sorry for not introducing myself!" 

"It's okay! I'm Hisui!" 

"Wow, that is a pretty name. Did your parents name you that after your eyes?" The first thing Kise noticed about Hisui was not her cat ears or her tail, it was her eyes; they were so bright and green. 

"Nope, Kasamatsu-senpai named me!"

"Huh? He named you? You mean like a nickname?" 

"Nope, it's my name now." 

Getting more and more confused, Kise decided to try and understand Hisui through breakfast. As far as his eyes told him, he could see Hisui was cute but a little bit weird. 

"Wow! This is pancake?! So good~!" 

"Huh..." 

"So good~!" Hisui was so happy to eat pancakes! They tasted so good! 

"So...er...Hisui-san? Where do you live?" 

"I live here now." 

"Woah! Senpai is acting faster than I thought!" 

"Hm?" 

"Sorry, it's just Senpai is afraid of girls! Very afraid! So to see you here...it's kind of weird. I feel like I am seeing Kasamatsu-senpai in a new light." Kise said as he drank coffee, "What do you think of him?" 

"I think..." Hisui didn't know why but she felt warm thinking about Kasamatsu Yukio. Why was that? The feeling of love and nostalgia could be felt when she's with him...why? 

"Someday, you will awake in a new world. Mark my words, you will be loved. Sleep for a while until then...I swear on my soul that we will meet again."