Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Gorgeous Alex Libby as Brian------>)

I threw the last tome of research about a long ago tried murder case that we were using for research on our midterm arguments in my bag. I have been irritated and confused since early this morning from trying to talk to Brian in the kitchen. For weeks now, it seemed like he was drifting farther and farther away from me and I don’t have one idea as to why.  We stopped joking around; we stopped watching those corny ass movies he loved so much. We stopped practically doing everything that we used to do together.

I flung my bag across my shoulder and made my way out of the lecture hall and down the now empty corridor. I had to pick up another God forsaken book at the library, and then I really had to devote some time to studying. I almost made it out of the building when I heard someone calling my name and I stopped and turned to see Charles heading my way waving frantically at me like I didn’t already see him. I let out a frustrated breath. He was a good fuck, a prized pain slut, but he was too damn needy, and I didn’t need that in a sub. Hell, I didn’t need a regular sub; just a playmate from time to time and he didn’t seem to get that.

And with the madness and stress of midterms, the little twinks and subbys came out of the woodworks to have their tensions relieved and that worked well for me, it satisfied that need in me to have control over someone but it left me wanting still and that pissed me off too. At first it was great. Especially at the club where I was still training with Master Ryan in the art of Domination and Bondage, but something was missing, that satisfaction level I couldn’t reach no matter what I did or practiced.

I knew I wasn’t cut out for hardcore topping. I would never seriously inflict severe pain or draw blood from a willing submissive. I liked the mind games and the bondage aspect. I like to feel needed and to have the ability to fulfill my subs needs, but even that wasn’t working for me and I feel like I am spiraling out of control. And added to that, the friction between me and my best friend was making everything even more complicated. I didn’t want to lose Brian and when Charles had issued his invitation to join us last evening. I saw red, no one was supposed to see or touch Brian like that. Then all of a sudden as Charles was bouncing in front of me babbling about something or the other, something dawned on me and my mind was riveted on the fact that I was upset about someone laying hands on Brian like a lover would, let’ me be honest, like I wanted to. Shit, when the hell did this happen?

I don’t know what I said to Charles, but he scampered off with a wave and I continued on my way as if I was in a trance. I did manage to make it to the library and I did pick up the book and placed it with the others in my bag, but I was lost. What in the world, how was I supposed to deal with this? Brian, sweet adorable Brian, who had no earthly idea about my lifestyle other than what he has witnessed at home….and God Dammit, he must think I am some sort of deviant slut with all the traffic of subs coming through the house of late.

He was probably disgusted to the core with me, that’s why he is pulling away from me. God, I needed to talk to someone. I had no idea of what I should do. I reached into my jacket and pulled out my cell phone. I quickly scrolled through my contacts and found Master Ryan’s number and tapped the screen to call him. The line rang for a few seconds before the deep baritone answered. “Hello, Noah. How are you today?”

“Hello Master, I could be better. I was wondering if you could spare me a few moments of your time. I have a need to talk over a problem I am having.” I politely queried my mentor.

“Sure son, no problem, I told you whenever you need to talk about something to let me know. Meet me at the club around seven.” He stated and I quickly agreed before disconnecting the call. Checking my watch, I realized I still had two hours to go before I could see Master Ryan. So with a heavy sigh, I made my way to my car to go home. How was I to face Brian? I feel like a heel, how was I supposed to bring up my feelings when all I have done was parade people through our home chasing my much sought after top space? Would he even believe that those people meant absolutely nothing to me other for the time we spent in playing? Would he believe that I have feelings for him, and would he return those feelings?