.Chapter 7.

Vikks POV

I placed my phone the bedside table and let out a sigh. What would have happened if myself and Tay would be our own pack? We could be invincible. I heard a knock at my door. I turned around and made my way to the door and turned the door knob. 

It was Tobi.

"Dinner is ready." Tobi said bitterly before leaving. I'm guessing he is annoyed that I stereotyped. "Uhm, Tobi?" I said, making him turn around. "What?" He spat, his eyes bright red. "I'm sorry I stereotyped. Every vampire I get close to aren't particularly nice as they want to kill me. I've never met a nice vampire who is nice to someone of my kind." I told him and the colour of his eyes changed to a mix of orange and green.

"It's fine mate. But if you stereotype again, it won't be pretty." Tobi said, his eyes flashing red for a brief moment before going back to normal again. Now I feel threatened. Tobi walked down the stairs and I followed behind. As we walked into the kitchen I saw bags of food from 'Nando's'. (i have only been to Nando's once and I didn't eat anything in there, i ate McDonalds in there. Sue me. jk don't)

"No one can beat Nandos." JJ said, opening one of the bags. "I've never had Nando's before." I admitted, which made all their faces drop, including Harry's. "You've never had Nandos before?" Simon questioned. He looked offended in a way. "Well I grew up eat the scraps of what the others were as they didn't care about me, so I never got any fancy food." I told them. 

"Well you deserved it." Harry said bitterly as he took a sip of his drink. "Fuck you." You growled. "Hey, enough!" Josh shouted as he handed me a contain, a fork and knife. "Just give it a try." He said and I grabbed the items. "Thanks." You said as you took the lid of the container, revealing a mouthwatering piece of chicken. Tobi handed me a plate and I thanked him. I put the chicken on the plate and cut a small slice of it. I took a bite and my eyes widened. 

"You like?" JJ asked and I nodded, as I cut another piece. "We have this pretty much everyday, depending on what mood we are in." Ethan told me and I nodded. 

I was halfway through my food, when I felt my body tingle. I placed my knife and fork down, and just looked at my hands. They were full on shaking. "Shit." I muttered as I looked through the window. "What's wrong?" Josh asked. "I need to get out of your house, now!" I said, looking directly at Josh. "Why is that?" He asked, placing his food down. 

"Do you need to go outside and have a piss, to mark your territory?" Harry said bitterly. I growled. "Look outside the window." I said through gritted teeth. "It's the moon, so what?" Ethan said. "If you want a wolf hair all over your kitchen then I am happy to do that. I can't control my fucking self when a full moon is rising. Once I am in wolf form on a night when the full moon is up, I cannot transform back until sunrise." I spat. Simon grabbed my arm and took me into the living room and opened the patio door. 

I looked at the full moon, howled and transformed into a wolf. I looked at all the guys who were now in the garden, blocking the patio door. I growled once I set eyes on Harry. His eyes were bright red, whilst mine where bright yellow. I howled at the full moon. 

"Why the fuck does the full moon have to come out today?" I growled. "What are you saying?" Josh asked. I shook my head. Then I heard a howl, not just an aimless howl. A howl in agony. My eyes widened. That howl was so familiar to me.

Tay.

"We need to go get that wolf." I growled. "Why should we?" Harry spat. "Because if you don't, I'll kill another vampire." I spat. "Is that a threat?" Ethan spits. "Could be. But if you don't want me to kill your kind, then help me get to that wolf that is in pain!" I shouted and they nodded. I howled once more before making my way to Tay. The guys using their super speed. 

I howled again and Tay howled back. I followed the direction of the howling. The closer we were, the more howling and the more movement we could hear. I stopped once we were at the same forest I was in when I met the guys. 

"Tay must be injured whilst fighting off some vampires." I growled. "We need a plan." Tobi said. ""Why don't you do the same thing as you did when another vampire saw me in the forest? Go invisible. And I'll be some sort of distraction." I growled and they nodded, as they went invisible. I howled once more and ran into the forest. 

Hang in there Tay, I'm on my way, with help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup people of the interwebs, 

This is a short chapter I know, but the next chapter will be longer. I just wanted to get this part out of the way and let the action being in the next. If you enjoyed, please vote and comment, it will be much appreciated. Hope you have a great day and I'll see you soon!

PoJayneBartaby x