(#13) nightmares

Ok so I looked at how many reads i have on this two day ago, 950, yesterday morning, 980 and now I have 999. I'm close to 1K. Thanks everyone who reads! You have no clue how happy I am to see that people read my book and like it. So, he's a new update.

Mark's POV
I heard ruffling of sheets come from Alyssa's room. I walked upstairs and knocked on the door,
"Alyssa?" I called in, "baby? Are you awake?" I called again.

No answer.

I walked in to see Alyssa spread out on the bed sweating and shaking.

I rushed over to her and sat down next to her. I placed her head on my lap and started gently stroking her hair and humming.

I think it's calming her down now...

I hope my baby girl's ok..

Your POV
Run.
'No!'
Run!
'NO I'M NOT LEAVING MARK!'

I was having an argument with a shadow. Stupid right? But he was standing over Mark, Mark was coughing blood but unconscious. I was tied to a pole with chains.

"Help me" I whispered.

Mark started standing up.
"Mark..." he walked over to me, "babe? Please... talk to me!"

End of nightmare.

I woke up shaking. Again. This has happened before. But this time...

I look up to see Mark humming and stroking my hair calming me down. I smiled and ruffled my head into his hand.
"Thank you, oppa" I whispered

"Anything for you, baby girl"  he whispered back and pecked my lips. "I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too, oppa" I mumbled as I fell to a peaceful sleep.

Taeyong's POV
Finally!! They're finally going out!! You have now clue how annoying that was for me and how obvious it was that they liked each other.

Kelly and Johnny are are a cute couple but my main ship....

Mark and Alyssa.

They're super cute together!
"Taeyong-hyung?" Doyoung called out, "are you ok?" He asked. I nodded then pointed to Alyssa's room.
"Our maknae's all grown up" I fake cried and laughed with him.

"Well, one of our maknaes" he laughed. I nodded and laughed too.

Kelly's POV
"Johnny?" I called out.
"Yes?" He smiled and looked at me.
"Want to play GTA with me?" I smirked.
"Yeah!" He cheered and went onto GTA,
"I bet you can't get to Mt. Chiliad quicker than me!" I smirked again.

"Is that a challenge I hear?" He smirked back.
"Of course" I smiled and picked his lips, "last one there pays for dinner!"

Author's POV
Mark and Alyssa chatted about their future while Johnny and Kelly fought a challenge to see who pays for dinner.

The two love bird pairs are happy as can be.

Nothing can split them up.

The fans support them.
The other NCT members support them and most importantly,
The Kpop community and their manager and SM's CEO agree with their relationship.

They're as happy as can be.

Ok so that's the end of this chapter. I'm sorry it's not long. I have authors block. Like really badly for this story.

Thanks for all the reads. You're amazing.
Also, if you want anything to happen, tell me.I'll see what I can do.

---Z---