Ready...................................................

Aly went bat-shit crazy and started running around only in her undergarments. Ross watched in satisfaction. Riker sat quietly with Courtney as if nothing was ever going to happen any time soon. Courtney just stared at the television watching 'Last Man Standing'.

"Satisfied?" Aly asked after she stopped prancing. Ross nodded and walked up to her, landing his hands onto her hips and pulling her closer, inching away the space between them.

"All too much." He replied, kissing Aly gently, leading into a rough kiss. Soon, they were pretty much grinding on each other against the kitchen wall while Riker and Courtney still sat at the television doing nothing interesting. Riker groaned and dialled a number in his phone. Courtney eyed him down without him realising and she was tempted but didn't want to do anything. Soon after, Riker had hung up and ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door and a bunch of Australian Accents came rolling through the door. Maia, Luke, Callum, Michael, Ashton. Courtney lightened up and joined her people in chatting and stuff. Riker smiled at Courtney finally socialising. Maia whispered into Riker's ear and his gaze shot towards Ross and Aly. They were still grinding. Pretty much humping the wall clean off. Riker marched up to them and shoo'ed them off to Ross' bedroom, only realising how much of a terrible idea that was. He groaned as he heard the thumping pattern of the bed upstairs. Courtney walked up to Riker and poked his side, eyeing him again.

"What?" He asked cheekily. She smiled and grabbed his hand, walking upstairs.

Hours later. Still no sign of Riker or Courtney back downstairs. Of course Ross and Aly were still banging the bed to the wall. Surprised that the wall hasn't broke yet. You could hear faint squeals and then you'd realise why Riker and Courtney still hadn't come back down.

Awkward moments call for awkward measures. ;)