Chapter 7

Too Much Is Never Enough: Chapter 7

~4 Months Later~

~Kira P.O.V.~

I'm officially 5 months pregnant now and I was showing more than I anticipated I would show. It's crazy to believe Joey and I have been together for just a little over a year and already expecting a baby.

Since our birthdays are in the same month, we just celebrated them on the same day. Now we were 17 and I was currently on temporary maternity leave from school which was just a fancy way of saying, I'm just staying home for a week this month. I've been throwing up almost after every time I eat, I'm constantly sore in my feet and back which makes it hard to sit at a desk for an extended period of time.

I still haven't told my parents the news and I really don't want to. Jackie just about threw a party when I told her, she was so excited and everything. I wish that's how my parents would react when and if I decide to tell them. I haven't seen them since I found out and thankfully my parents didn't question my absence. I would call them every few days and they never suspected anything.

School had already gotten out so I was just laying in bed waiting for Joey to come home. It was Wednesday so I had my appointment later on today, since I'm 21 weeks pregnant; today is the day we get to find out the gender. I've been dying to know the gender since forever and I know Joey is just as curious.

"Baby Mama!" Joey yelled as I heard the front door swing open. "Where are you?!" I heard his keys jingle as he came running up the stairs. "And why aren't you dressed and ready to go? This is the most important day. The day where bets prove who's theory to find out the gender came true." He laughed as he pulled me up from the bed.

"I don't know what to wear-"

"Throw on a dress or somethin and leggo. School took forever to get over with and I wanna go." His excitement now is something I would have never guessed to see based on his reaction when I first told him.

"Alright, I'm getting ready." He gave me a quick kiss before walking out of the room. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black leggings and a simple white snug fit tank top. I personally liked snug fit shirts because it showed my belly, and I thought my baby belly looked cute. It wasn't skin tight to where it was strangling me but it felt snug and that's what I liked.

"Oh shit." Joey said as he stood at the door.

"What?"

"You look fuckin amazing." Instantly my cheeks burned.

"Stoop-"

"Hell no. Damn, Kira come here." I walked into his open arms. "You never told me you were going to look this good during the pregnancy"

"I didn't think you find me to look this good with a belly and-"

"You always looks perfect-"

"No that's you. You never slip up and I've never seen you have one shit day." We both laughed but it was true! Every damn day he looks on point.

"That's because I needa look good every day, that's like my philosophy right there but we gotta go, we wasting time. I just wanted you to know you looked amazing." He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand leading me down the stairs.

We were finally going to find out the gender. I couldn't believe it! I was nervous but that excited type nervous.

The car ride was peaceful and now we were in the room waiting for my doctor to show up.

"His ass needa be here now. I got my group text set up and waiting for me to press send." Joey said he sat in the chair in the corner of the room.

"Be patient-"