I didn't like the idea at all but I agreed because they weren't going to back out of this negotiation with a no from me. My dad gets called in for a meeting, he kisses me mom goodbye, waves to me as he quickly leaves our house.

"So what do you want to do today?" My mom teases, "oh wait I've grounded you!"

I roll my eyes as I take another sip of my coffee, I didn't really care much for being grounded. My parents weren't home until 8pm so if I wanted to go out until maybe 7 I could without them even noticing.

"Are you sure you don't want to do anything with your only daughter?" I tease back, "there's a few sales going on today, especially at Tory Burch" I grin.

Her eyes widen and she tells me to get ready without a word after. I giggle to myself as I pace up the stairs and get dressed.

....

"What did you do last night anyways?" My mom asks as we walk inside Tory Burch, she picks up a bag but sets it down when she realizes it's out of season.

"Went to hang out with some friends instead of the movies" I say quietly as I pick up a wallet, staring at it.

"Mhm" my mom says, "did you go to a wild rager?" 

I stare at her in confusion and she waits for my response, I shrug my shoulders and she laughs.

"I never thought in a million years you'd be going to some parties" she smiles, "my little girl is growing up and getting wild" she teases.

"Oh my god mom you have go to stop acting like a teenager" I whine as I follow her around the store.

"Can't help it darling" she smiles as she picks up a matching wallet and purse, "did you want anything?" She asks as she looks around.

"No" I say quietly.

All I wanted was for Harry to maybe admit more of his feelings towards me, or to at least acknowledge me more than he did a few nights ago.

But obviously you couldn't put a price tag on that.

...

Harry's POV

"So why exactly did you make her jealous?" Gemma asks as we take a seat in the small diner.

"I don't know" I groan, I was a fucking idiot.

Here I was giving her grief over petty high school shit and I completely contradicted myself and did it to her.

"You're stupid" Gemma smiles as the waitress hands us our menus, "I want an eggs benedict" she says as she sets the menu back down. "Do you know what you want?" She asks.

For Lily to be with me.

"No.." I say as I look at the menu.

...

Lily's POV

When we get home the sun was already starting to set, I needed to catch up on some homework so I won't be stuck procrastinating until midnight. I grab my notebooks out my backpack and look over the philosophy homework, it made my brain hurt. I skip over and do some math problems, AP Government and English.

These classes better pay off as soon as I get to college.

....

My phone rings and I look at the screen, it was Danielle.

"Hello!" I chime.

"Hi! What are you doing?" She asks, "are you free tonight?"

I bite my lip and tell her my mom grounded me for two weeks because I lied to her.